Chapter 18: Epilouge

Elvira has been growing accustom to the vampire life style. They left Mystic Falls for adventure. Elvira sat at the bar in the middle of Chicago. She was fiddling with her drink when she seen a man staring at her. Kol taught her how to lure in men so she could drink their blood. Kol and Elvira have been hitting the largest cities since it was easier to get food.

"Hey," the man said. His hair was brown and he looked about thirty, a lot older than Elvira. Kol and her decided that she was 23 when humans asked. "Hello there," she said sweetly turning in her seat to face him. Kol sat in the corner of the bar and watched her as she worked her magic with the man.

This is the first time he wasn't involved in one of her hunts. She never killed her victims. She left Kol to make that decision. "You are extra cute," the man said to Elvira. She found out his name was Nathan and his wife was cheating on him. Elvira faked a giggle and whispered in his ear. "Why don't we go back to my place," she pulled away and he smirked at her.

"You are something," he said and smiled. Elvira got up and Nathan followed. Kol followed as well, making sure everything would go smoothly as planned. Not didn't take long for Elvira to reach the small apartment that her Kol had compelled the owner to let them rent for free. "Nice place." He commented. Kol quickly snuck in the room and stood in the darken corner. Elvira stepped closer to Nathan, taking in his scent. The blood that coursed through his veins made her mad. She grabbed him and let her fangs pierce deep into his neck, hitting an artery.

"Slow down darling, you might kill him." Kol said grabbing ahold of her waist. She let go of the man, his body falling to the ground. "I'll finish this." Kol grabbed him and finished drinking him, then let his dead body fall once more. Kol had removed the body to the dumpster outback.

"We need to leave before it gets to suspicious." Kol mentioned. They've been in Chicago for two weeks now and their victims bodies have been popping up everywhere. "Okay." She said with an upset tone in her voice. "Elvira darling, what's wrong?" Kol asked. "I hate running all the time. Can't we just settle down somewhere?" She asked taking his hand in hers. "We could, but what's the fun of that?" He laughed and kissed her. She pulled back, "I want to feel normal." Kol knew that Elvira always wanted a family. Mostly because she didn't have one herself. "One day you will feel normal. I promise. I'll give you a life, a family." He smiled holding her face with his hand. "How? We're vampires and I don't think we can ever be normal." She said.

"We can adopt and the least we can do is try. We'll go where ever you want and we'll be happy." He said rubbing a hand up her arm, trying to sooth her. "You know Kol, I may be a vampire, but you still have that weakening affect on me like you did when I was human." She smiled seductively and kissed his cheek. "Is that so?" He asked. "Yeah." She grinned. Their moment was cut short when the front door of their apartment was broken down. Elijah stood in the doorway with Klaus and Rebekah behind them. "What seems to be the problem here?" Kol asked smirking. "Mother and father are alive." Elijah said. Kol's smirked dropped as Elvira's chance of being normal and happy, just crashed into the ground.

***
💖🥵Read my Kol Mikaelson smutty one shot 18+ called Sired on my profile!

🩸Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥