Chapter 4: Get Out Of My House

I woke up to my mothers voice filling my ears. I sat up slowly and tried to focus on the peope in front of them. One of them was my mother and the other was that crazy stalker guy, Kol.

"Elvira honey, Are you okay?" She asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Get him away from me!" I yelled. I got up quickly and almost fell, but Kol caught me. "Don't touch me." I growled.

"Elvira Mae! Where are your manners?" She asked.

"He's crazy mom, I want him out." I said to her, giving him a dirty glare.

"You don't even know him." She whined.

"Yes I do!" I yelled.

"Don't you yell at me young lady." She yelled.

"Mom, he is a crazy psychopath, that used to follow me around when I went back home." I said. She put her hands on her hips and looked at me. "Elvira, we are over one-thousand and fifty miles from there." She said.

"Where are you all from?" Kol asked.

"Why are you asking? You practically stalked me when we lived there." I growled.

"Autumn Hills is where we are from. Have you ever been there?" She asked.

"Can't say I have." He smiled. "Well Lisa, thank you for inviting me in, I'll be going now. Have a nice day." Kol said. He turned to me and gave me a wink. "See you around." Then walked out the door.

"Elvira what is your problem today?" my mother asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled and walked upstairs to my room and to the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection int he mirror. I had bags under my eyes and my blonde hair was sticking up in all directions, and my blues eyes were red with sleepiness. I hopped in the shower to relieve myself from this horrible day. I got out and looked at the clock. It was a quarter past nine. How could it be so late? Was I passed out for that long. I looked out my window and right outside was Kol's mansion. The house was lit up and I seen him walk inside. He turned around and looked back at my house, smirking. I gasped. How could he see me? Its too dark. I shut the curtain and lie down on my bed. Drifting away into my dreams, hoping that's all today would have been.

The next day I explored the area. I went to the Mystic Grill, which seemed like the hang out spot. I took a seat at the bar, waiting for the bartender, or waiter. "I'm Matt. What can I get ya'?" He voice was deep and I look deep into the blue orbs that were his eyes. "Sweet tea." I responded. He smiled and walked away.

"Out for a drink, I see?" That voice. It haunted me. I looked over to my right at the only person who had a voice like that. Kol Mikaelson. "Go away." I avoided eye contact with him, trying to hide the evident fear that was washing upon me. "Come on darlin' don't be so scared." He said. Matt walked back over with my drink. He glared at Kol. "What do you want, Mikaelson?" I felt a solid tension between the two. "Just having a chat. Now go on." I watched at Matt scoffed and walked away, leaving me defenseless. I looked to my right and he was gone. No where in the grill, no where in sight.

I sat at the bar enjoying my drink, minding my own business. "Hey, I'm Elena. Are you new here?" I seen a girl with brown hair and dark brown eyes. She shifted herself over to my left and look at me with curiousness in her eyes. "Yeah." I said. "What's your name?" I looked back up at her, "Elvira." She gave me a small smile. "Would you like to come sit with us?" I was generally a friendly person, but today I felt the need to stay away from everyone. "No thanks. I alright." I said sighing. She eyed me up and down."Are you sure. We wouldn't mind." Gesturing towards the small group over in the corner. I shook my head without saying a word. She gave a soft smile and left.

I went out to my car, starting the engine. Only to hear it shut off again. 'For real!" I complained, turning the key again. I slouched in my seat pulling out my phone to call my mother. No battery. I let out a scream, and smacked the steering wheel. I heard a tapping on the glass. I looked over and seen Kol, smiling. I felt my heart race up. I opened the door. "Need some help?" He questioned. "No, I'm fine." I got out of my car and started walking. "You're obviously lying." he laughed. "So." I continued walking. "Let me take you home." He didn't ask, he demanded. I ignored his offer and kept walking. "Elvira." He said in a serious tone. "What! What do you want from me? I'm sick of you following me around!" I yelled. "I just want to be your friend." I scoffed at his response. I didn't want to walk home, but i also don't want to ride in a car with Kol. "So what will it be?" He asked. Then I slowly made my way towards his car. "Good choice darling."

*****
Comment and Vote ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥