Chapter 11: Goodbye

"Somebody by the name of Garrett Riley. He was over at the Salvatore's asking questions while I was there." Elijah said. The first thing that popped into my mind was if Damon spilled the beans of my whereabouts. "Did Damon say anything?" Kol asked, rubbing my back to soothe me. "He said he has never seen you before. Why? Do you know each other?" Elijah asked me. I nodded, "you could say that." Kol turned to face Niklaus, "Get a witch, we need to do a locator spell." "A locator spell? You can't do one without a blood relative." Rebekah said. "Did you hear what Elijah said? Garrett Riley. Riley. Rebekah. Elvira Riley. Same last name, and all of a sudden, he turns up looking for her. Something's up." Rebekah nodded and I fell to the ground.

Third (3rd) Person POV
Elijah lifted Elvira to her feet. "She's shook up, I assume." Klaus said. "Take her to my room," Kol said. Elijah carried Elvira to Kol's room; carefully laying her down on the bed. Elvira began to wake up, and she jolted up. "You're awake." Elijah said. "What's going on? Where's Kol?" She asked frightened. "Down stairs plotting revenge against Mr. Garrett Riley," Elijah said taking a seat on the bed next to her. "C-Can you tell Kol to come up here?" She asked. "Certainly." Elijah left the room leaving Elvira in deep thought.

"You wanted to see me?" Kol's voice brought her out of her deep thought. "Y-yeah." She stuttered. "Is everything alright darling?" Elvira shook her head. "It's about Garrett." She said. "Darling he won't hurt you. I promise." Kol said. "No you don't understand. My...um...my dad...his name is Garrett Riley." Elvira said. Kol's face turned hard as stone. "So, you think your father is after you?" Kol asked. "I know he's after me!" Elvira yelled. Her lip started to tremble. "You'll be safe. As long as you're with me nobody's going to touch you." Kol said, trying to reassure her. "Kol!" Rebekah yelled from downstairs. "I'll be right back." Kol said. Elvira nodded and rested on the bed.

Kol went down to meet his siblings, only it wasn't just his siblings. Damon Salvatore was also present. Kol darted towards him and pressed a hand into his chest. "What the hell are you doing here?" He demanded. "Way to welcome your guest." Damon scoffed. Kol was furious and wasn't in the mood for games. "Answer me!" Kol yelled, pushing deeper into his chest. "Garrett...Garrett Riley...He's looking for Elvira..." He said. Kol removed his hand from Damon's chest; watching him fall to the ground. "What do you know?" Elijah asked. "He wants her for a sacrifice. I'm not sure for what, but that's what he told me. That's why I took her. He said if she doesn't die soon, she'll kill us all because she's a witch." Damon said. "He's wrong," Elijah spoke up. "Elvira doesn't have a witch heritage. I checked earlier because I heard a similar story from Stefan." Kol left the conversation to go get Elvira. "Pack your stuff. We're leaving Mystic Falls." Kol said barging in the bedroom. He was going to keep her safe at all cost. "But Kol, I can't just leave." Elvira argued. "We have too. It the only way I can keep you safe." Kol said. "Listen, Garrett left my mother and I for a reason. He's not going to hurt me." Elvira said. She did not know that Garrett wanted her for a sacrifice. "Listen darling. He...he wants you for a sacrifice. I don't know what for, but I won't let him hurt you." Elvira was crying hysterically, "What...what do I--we tell my mom?" She asked. "We can take her with us, but I will keep you safe." Kol said, pulling Elvira to her feet. Kol and Elvira left the mansion and went to her house. "Lisa! Are you home?" Kol yelled. "Well look what we have hear." Kol spun around and seen a man who had Lisa in his grip. She was trembling. "I'm Garrett Riley. I see you brought me my sacrifice." He said letting go of Lisa and rushing towards Elvira, but Kol was faster. "I wouldn't do that." Kol spat. Garrett let out a evil chuckle, "I know who you are. Kol Mikaelson. I heard you took a liking to my daughter, but I didn't think it was true until now." "Why's that?" Kol asked. "You're an Original and she's a human. Pathetic really." Garrett said. He was trying to anger Kol and it was working. Kol's blood was boiling. He wanted to rip Garrett's heart from his chest and watch him beg and plea for his life. "Why do you want her?" Kol asked getting straight to the point. "I have a... What could we call this... A trade... A deal and she was the bargain." Garrett said. "There is no way in hell you're getting your hands on her." Kol said. Elvira was pressed into the wall with Kol in front of her. Elvira was flustered. She was scared and didn't know what to do. Why on Earth would her father want her for a deal. Was that all he saw her as? A deal? A bargain? She agreed with Kol. There was no way he was getting ahold of her. "Is that so?" Garrett asked competitively. Garrett rushed over to Lisa and snapped her neck. "You decide when to hand her over. Until you do everyone you know will die."

Elvira's POV
I collapsed. My mother. My own mother was just slaughtered in front of me like an animal. I couldn't breathe, my legs started to shake. I rushed to her side and fell to the ground. "Mommy! Mommy no!" I cried. She was gone and I was alone. I had no family, no parents, no friends. I couldn't survive this. I couldn't live like this. It was impossible. The feeling of losing a parent is indescribable. Especially if you're close to one like me. A pair of arms wrapped arm me. "Don't look." Kol said, pulling me away from her. "Put. Me. Down!" I screamed. Kol released me and I ran back over to my mothers lifeless body. "Mommy, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I love you." I said. It's my fault she's dead. All because Garrett wants me for a sacrifice. "Elvira darling, let's go." Kol said. He picked me up and carried me bridal style out of my house. "Wh-what do we do!" I cried. "I'll take care of it." He said. We reached the Mikaelson's mansion and Kol set me down on the steps outside. "This is ridiculous!" I cried. "Love I'm so sorry. But I will fix this." Kol said. I wanted to believe him, but my mother was just killed and my trust doesn't lie with anyone right now except with myself. "No. No you can't. She's dead Kol. Gone." I was barely audible. I could hear my heart beating in my chest. My thoughts were racing and I was in panic mode. "Kol what's going on?" I turned to see Rebekah rushing out. "Elvira's mother... She... She was killed. I'm going to go find this Garrett Riley and kill him. You keep her safe. Please Rebekah?" Kol pleaded to his sister. "Let's go." Rebekah told me. I got up and pushed passed her and into the house. Rebekah took me in the living room and handed me a glass of water. I could over hear her telling Klaus and Elijah what just happened. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't live without my mother. She's all I have. She was all I ever had. Now she's gone. Ripped away. While the three were in the kitchen discussing about what to do, I knew what I was going to do. I was going to end my life and nobody was going to stop me.