Chaptet 9: Stuck

My mother was coming home today. I haven't seen her for two whole weeks. She ran through the door, engulfing me in a hug. "Hey mom," I said hugging her back. "Hi sweetie, how was your two weeks without me?" She asked. "Okay well I..." "Hello Lisa. Welcome back." Kol said stepping through the door. "Oh! Hello Kol, how have you been?" she asked him. "Wonderful. Lovely Elvira here has been hanging out with me a lot." He said smirking in my direction. "Oh really?" she asked, looking at me and winking. "Indeed." Kol smiled. "Well, would you like to join us for dinner?" My mother asked him. Kol nodded sweetly and said, "I'd be delighted to."
I sat in the living room with my mother to the left and Kol to the right. "So you took her hiking?" My mother asked. "Yes it was quite a trip, if I say so myself." He laughed. "Well I say we call it a night. Thanks for coming over Kol. I'm going to bed." Mom said. She hugged and kissed me goodnight, then walked up the stairs.

Now it was just Kol and I sitting in my living room on the couch. "Why do you do that?" He asked. "Do what?" I asked confused. What was I doing? Well right now I'm sitting with a thousand year old original vampire in my house? I thought to myself

"Your heart speeds up when we are alone. I noticed it the other day when we were hiking." He said. I stopped for a second to think, and listened to my heart beat. My heart was beating fast. He must've noticed because of his heightened hearing. "I-I don't know. I guess I'm scared." I said. He looked offended. "Scared, why?" He asked moving closer to me. "I've seen what your brother can do, and you. It scares me. I don't exactly know what you're capable of." I said. He started to lean closer to me, and I knew what he was going to do. I cleared my throat and he moved back a little. "You should head home." I said, trying not to sound rude. "Yeah." He answered. I opened the door for Kol and he exited.

I went upstairs for a goodnights sleep. Just as I lay my head down on the pillow I heard something that sounded like glass break downstairs. I got out of bed and rushed downstairs. "Mom!" I yelled. The front door was open wide and the cold night air was blowing in. "Elvira, what's the matter?" She asked. "Hello there." A voice said. I turned around and seen a man with black hair and blue eyes. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" my mom asked from the top of the steps. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. Damon Salvatore, alcoholic, badass, and did I mention vampire." He smirked and grabbed me then he vampire speeded off to god knows where...

Third (3rd) POV
"Lisa calm down! What happened?" Kol asked as he tried to calm the scared mother. "I-I don't know. Some man just came in here and took my daughter away. We need to call the police." She cried. "I'm afraid we can't do that. Listen to me Lisa. I will get her back, I swear." Kol was going to find her, even if it meant killing someone. "Who took her? Did they have a name?" Kol asked Lisa many questions. "They did, but I don't remember it. Said something about being an alcoholic and he was a vampire. He's insane." Kol listened as she ranted about how crazy this man was. Kol knew that Elvira never told her mother, let alone anyone, that he was a vampire. All he cared about now was that if Elvira was okay.

Elvira's POV
I opened my eyes; feeling a slight headache come on. "Look who woke up." I turned my head to see the man that took me. I was lying on a couch that smelt like old whiskey and blood. There was a fire place in front of me and the heat was comforting, but I couldn't shake the feeling that she was going to die tonight. "What do you want?" I asked. I needed answers, and I needed them now. "Why did you come to Mystic Falls?" He asked. "Shouldn't we have introductions first?" I asked. "Fine, I'm Damon. Who are you?" He asked sarcastically. "Elvira Riley. Now what do you want?" I demanded. "Someone's controlling." He said, taking a drink of scotch. "You see, I know everyone in this town. And one day, you and your mother just show up in the neighborhood, and I want to know why?" he asked, walking back and forth. "My mom's a flight attendant. We move around a lot, and they wanted her to come here, but we didn't have to money to move, so they paid for the house and everything. That's why I'm here. Anything else you want to know?" She asked. "What is your relationship to Kol Mikaelson?"

Hey guys! Please like, comment, and follow. - Helen
Next Update: November 6th, 2014