Chapter 5: Break In

The car ride home with Kol was scary. I felt like he was going to take me into the woods, rape me and then kill me. But, I also felt safe with him, and he could protect me. "You alright love?" Kol asked. He was gripping the sterring wheel with one hand the other was leaning on the door. "I'm fine." I growled. I didn't want to be his friend, or even talk to him, but I had to get home.

We pulled into my driveway. I exited the car without a word. I heard Kol step out as well. "What are you doing?" I asked. He chuckled a bit, "Why do you hate me?" I was surprised by his question. "You scare me." Kol looked upset by my words. I didn't want to tell him the truth, but he needed to leave me alone. "I'm sorry." He said, then got into his car and left me standing in my driveway alone.

I haven't seen Kol for a few days. He just left the other day without any explanation. Maybe he was mad, but why do I care? He scares me, and I won't let him get to me. My mother was getting ready for another flight that she had to take. This time she would be gone for two weeks. I always hated when my mother left. She was the only person I had and without her, I'm alone. I had no friends, no family. She was all I had.

"Elvira I'll be back in two weeks. I love you so much." My mother was hugging me tightly and petting my hair. "Love you too." Our goodbyes were always the same. They didn't effect me as much as they did in the beginning. She let go and drove away. I went inside to start cleaning, and I was halfway finished when I heard something downstairs. I walked out into the hallway, and leaned over the stairs. "Hello?" I called out. I didn't hear anything. I ignored the random noise, and went back to cleaning. I stopped when I heard footsteps, slowly making their way up the steps. "Hello?" I called out again. No response. I turned around and I was forcefully thrown into a wall. "Hello there." they said. I opened my eyes to see a man hovering over me. His eyes were the blood shot and he had veins sticking out from underneath his eyes. "You look tastey." he said. "Please don't." I begged. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. "What are you!" I yelled. "I'm your worst nightmare." He grinned. I prepared myself for the unknown horror that was about to come. "I wouldn't do that mate?" It was Kol. Never in my life would I want to hear his voice, but I praised God for it now. "And who are you?" My offender asked Kol. He laughed, "I'm Kol, Kol Mikaelson." My intruder backed away from me, as if Kol had scared him. "I'm sorry man, I didn't know she was with you." He said quickly. "Elvira darlin, over here please." Kol said, his eyes still glued to this mysterious man. I rushed over to Kol, I didn't want to get hurt and I felt like Kol would protect me. I wrapped one of his arms around my waist. I shivered at his touch, it was electrifying. Then Kol quickly ran over to the man, and ripped his heart out. I let out a loud cry, putting my hands over my mouth. "Oh my god!" He just ripped a mans heart out, and he moved so fast. I pressed my back against the wall and slid to the ground. "Elvira, are you okay?" Kol asked touching me. "G-ge-get-get away. Now!" I screamed. "Just please let me explain." Kol said trying to reason with me. "No!" I yelled. "You killed someone." I said, it came out as a whisper. "Elvira, he was a vampire. He was going to kill you and I couldn't let that happen." He said. "What are you?" I asked. "I'm a vampire, an Original."

I haven't responed to Kol. I just sat there on the floor crying, and thinking about if Kol would kill me next. So I decided to speak, "Are you going to kill me?" He got up and crouched down in front of me. "No, I'm not going to kill you. I'll never hurt you again." He said. Again? What did he mean by again? "Again?" I asked. "I was the one who did that to your neck." He pointed to my neck. I glared at him. "Please leave." I said. "Elvir-" "Leave." I tried to be stern. Kol sighed and got up, leaving my house. I ran downstairs and locked every door and window. I went back up to my room and the dead body was gone. Kol must have gotten rid of it. I looked out my bedroom window and seen Kol staring at me, watching me. I wanted to know more about Kol Mikealson.

***
Comment & Vote ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥