Midnight Memories- Five

"He's gonna keep watch while I sleep" Ace said standing up.

"Oh." I didn't want him to go to sleep but I'll keep that a secreat.

"You mind if I use your bed? This couch is a little too tiny for me"

"No go ahead. Upstairs first door on the left, bathrooms on the right" I say.

"Thanks. Goodnight Sunshine"

"Goodnight Ace" he smiled at me while he walked up the stairs. I sat up so Seth could sit down.

"Just wake up bed head?" he said plopping down next me.

"You know." I say while we begin watching the movie finally after all the previews.

"So what do you think about this situation?"

"It's some bullshit"

"Yeah."

"So how long have you know Ace?" I ask.

"Since highschool."

"Right because your helped beat up the brothers."

"He told them that I was his sister."

"That explains it. I'd be worst if he told them you guys were together. "

"Oh yeah." I said looking down.

"Do you wanna be with him?"

"I don't know."

"He's probably trying to impress you enough to go out with him."

"I'm done talking about Ace" I said. We sat there in silence.

"I have song you should perform tonight." he says all of a sudden.

"Really? I was gonna perform Mercy" I say.

"Yeah well this one is better and will get Ace hot for you more. Got anywhere to practice at?" he asked looking around.

"My basements is a finished stage" he got up and moved his hand forward.

"Lead the way" I walked down in the basment.

"So?" I say walking on the tiled floors looking in the mirror walls.

"It depends can you dance."

"Like what kind?"

"Sexy slash hip hop."

"You tell me, play the song you want and I'll give you what I got." He played the songs once and I got ideas in my head.

"I'mma need Ace for this. Come stand right here" I said pointing in the middle of the floor. He walked there after turining on the song. I immidently started dancing. Going around him seductivly.

"Oh there gonna love that" Seth said after I was done.

"Don't tell Ace about this. I want it to be a suprise."

"You go it."

-----------------------

It's eight at night when Ace wakes up. I didn't want Ace to see me because I was gonna look diffrent tonight.

I head for the showers not saying anything to Ace, I was mad at him for lying to me. I mean I thought we were friends.

By time Seth and I leave. I'm wearing loose sweat pants that hand low on my hips, so low you can see my hip bones, I also am wearing a black tight tank, and my j's. My hair was pin straight with my fitted hat back words. Ace would like what I look like. He'll see tho, he'll see.

Midnight Memoriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें