Midnight Memories- Fourteen

"Ow" I say sitting up rubbing my head. 

"Are you alright?" Ace asked rushing to me. 

"Well my head hurts and I'm freezing." 

"I know how you feel, that water was freezing" 

"How would you know?" I ask titlting my head. 

"Someone had to save you silly" 

"You're doing that a lot latley." I say smiling up at him. 

"How about you go down stairs to eat the food I have set for you and I'll be down in a minute?" Ace asked. 

"Uhm okay?" I say before going down stairs.  

Sitting on the breakfast bar was a chicken salad and lemonade. He knows me so well. 

"Feeling any better?" Angie says coming up to me. 

"Head hurts a little." 

"I'll get you some asprin." she went over to the cabniet and got me the right amount of medicine before giving it to me. 

I swallow it than ask, 

"What time is it?"

"It's nine at night" 

"It was dawn when we went skating tho." 

"You were out of it for a while." 

"I see that" I say with a mouth full of food. Angie laughed before walking away. 

I finally finished eating and go upstairs into the bedroom. It was dimly lit with candles every where. I spot out a note laying on the bed that says

'Rain, 

There is a robe laying next to this note, take off all your clothing and put it on, than follow the petals so see what awaits you.

XOXO'

I smiled and put the note down, looking at the robe. It looks so fluffy, so I strip out off all my clothes and get in the robe. I stop and put up my hair into a bun before following the rose petals into the bathroom. 

Ace stood there in a rob just like mine, I walked up to him and kissed his sweet lips. 

"What's all this for?" I ask. 

"The other night in bed you were talking about relaxing, well here we are. " He walked over to me and slipped off my robe. I smiled up at him and than slipped off his robe. He took my hand before stepping into the bathtub and helping me in. He sat down and I sat inbetween him. I leaned back onto his chest. 

"You're right this is relaxing" I say with a tiny smile on my face. The water was so hot it made me never want to get out. 

"Yes it is" Ace said than he kissed the side of neck. A tiny moan slipped from my mouth followed by a chuckle from Ace. 

"Can we never get out?" I ask. Ace chuckled before whispering

"We have to. There's a nice warm fluffy bed waiting for us." I sighed. 

"I suppose we should get out than." 

"Yes. Yes we should. Here lean up" I rolled my eyes leaning up as he steps out of the tub and gives me a hand out of the tub. 

"Thanks love" I said smiling.  I than go and put on one of Ace's plain white t's and some panties before climbing into bed. Ace walked in only in his boxers, and climbed into bed. I cuddled up into his chest and soon fell asleep. 

I woke up to a bed just filled up with me making me frown. I sat up and looked around confused till' the smell of pancakes and bacon graced my scents. I smiled silently to myself before running down the stairs.