Midnight Memories- Thirteen

I stood drying off my hair. I was about to comb it when Ace's hand took mine.

"That's pointless." he whispered in my ear from behind me.

"Oh" he turned me around slowly. He than picked me up bridel style.

Walking into the bedroom, I was getting so nervouse. Ace gently pulled down the blankets, after I told him in the shower I'd feel naked if we didn't use them. He than told me I was gonna be anyways. He just didn't understand. He layed me down on the bed and hovered above me.

"Baby if you don't wanna do this you can tell me"

"No I want to." I said before I looked at his body for the first time. God must of took extra time making his torso. Looking down farther, I regretted looking at him. He was huge and now I was deffinatly scared. He must of saw my eyes because he started to laugh.

"Baby, relax. It won't hurt that much"

"I-I don't know, Ace. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror this morining?"

"Yes I have. Now just relax. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes."

"Okay" he leaned down on his arms, that were on either side of my head. He captured my lips so gently, like as soft as rose petals are.

After I could breath he began kissing down my neck stopping every once in a while to suck and nibble at it. I was gonna look like momma Angie. He began kissing all the way down my body, in between my breast, on my side to my hips, to my thighs and than on. He than kissed all the way back up to my lips before pulling away. I knew what he was about to ask.

"Are you ready?" I nodded my head. He slowly entered making sure it would hurt less than it could. It didn't hurt as bad as I figured it to.

I layed in bed, just in the nude. Ace went to go find food and something to drink for me. Even tho I'm not a virgin, I'm sore as fuck.

"Here" Ace handed me a ice cold water. I flipped on my back taking the blanket with me. My legs were sticking out and my back was showing.

"Thank you. For everything" I said smiling to him.

"No thank you. I haven't had any for well six years"

"No way" I say looking at him.

"Yeah. I loved you enough to stop."

"Well was it worth it?"

"Very much" he said before leaning down and kissing my forehead. He crawled into bed with me while he was only in his boxers, it was so hot in here.

"What time is it?" I whisper looking at him.

"It's about four in the morining"

"Oh goodness and we have to be in a car all day tomorrow."

"Uhm well we were wondering if we could take a plane"

"Mise well. Sooner we get there, the better" I said will my face was in my pillow.

"I'll hold your hair, don't worry"

"Your cute"

"No what's cute is how your so exshausted"

"I've never had sex before sooo"

"I know. Now come here" I scooted over and he craddled me to his chest.