Midnight Memories- Eight

I sat up in bed, I just couldn't sleep. All I could do is sit here and think. What happens if I don't get better? Ace has waited too long for me to get better. I'm gonna leave, he'll find someone nicer and better than me. I get out of bed and grab my wallet, not bothering to change out of the shortess shorts in the world who was I gonna see? No one. It's two in the morining.

I walk out into the living room Seth was laying on the floor, Lucas in the chair while Ace was on the couch. I walked over to him looking down at him, he looked so peaceful and cute. I kissed his forehead and left.

I got in the elevator, no one was in there. Until, I hit the sixth floor, I immiedently put my head down feeling embarresed about what I was wearing.

"Look at the nice piece of ass" I froze at the voice. It was Logan, the one who barley spoke.

"That's not a nice piece of ass, that's the broad." Luke spoke. I looked up and they were both staring at me, that's when I noticed they were twins. Suddenly Luke had his arms on both sides of head pushing me up against the wall and also blocking me in.

"Wh-what do you want?" I stutterd the setence out.

"Haha poor thing" he brushed my hair, I flinched at his touch.

"Well let's see now, I want your family DEAD"

"Why because they're better people than you? I asked. He slapped me across my face.

"No, bitch because his farther took our mother" Tears were down my face.

"And by the way there something wrong with the first thing you said to me" I whispered.

"What's that?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"I have morals"

"You won't."

"Why?"

"Because we are going to have fun" Luke said in a greasy voice cupping my cheek.

"I don't want you" I stated.

"No but I do" Alex said stepping in the elevator, fucking great.

Ace and I were walking through a park during the winter. He randomly just brought me out here for no reason. I was looking up in the sky when Ace called my name.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with a big smile.

"Yes" I said before the memorie faded.

"Oh not you" I said coming back to reality.

"Yes baby me" If I could of puke, I would of just did it.

"Didn't expect me to be in a gang did you?" he ask taking Luke's place.

"Actually it doesn't suprise me at all." I say. He looked me up and down.

"Looks like were going another round. " I looked over his shoulder and there stood no one at all. Where did the other guys go? He stopped the elevator right when the doors were inches apart. I couldn't see out the elevator, it was pitch dark. Alex pushed me down on the floor, my small figure just so happend to fit, lucky me. He pinned my hands above my head, he ripped my shirt off. I'm always wearing a bra now, always. My pants than were torn away, I screamed for Ace so loud, someone had to hear me! Alex started laughing as he took his pants and boxers off.

"Look at the new hot guy" Lucie said to me. He was tall, musclear and extremely sexy.

"I'm going to go talk to him" I walked up to him holding my book to my close to my chest.