The End?

"You guys are disgusting." Chloe scoffed as Adrien placed another kiss on Marinette's lips. 

"I could say the same about you two." Marinette replied. Chloe and Kagami were holding hands and had been for the entire afternoon. 

It had been 3 months since Marinette's akumatization and everything was back to normal, well almost. Chloe and Kagami had been dating for 2 weeks. Chloe came out to a small group of friends after realizing her feelings for the fencer. Chloe denied how much she loved her girlfriend but everyone knew she loved her a lot. 

"We're only holding hands not smooshing our faces together!" Chloe argued. 

"I did see you two kissing in the girls bathroom earlier." Alya added in. 

She, Marinette, Adrien, Alya, Nino, Chloe, Kagami, and Luka were enjoying their lunch break in the park. 

"We were not kissing!" Chloe growled,  Kagami giggled and put her free hand over her mouth to subdue it. 

"Really?" Marinette asked as she ran her hand through Adrien's golden hair.

"Yeah, she had some food on her lips." Chloe lied. 

"Ooo-kay." Marinette said, giving Alya a look.

"So is life finally back to normal?" Adrien asked as he bit into a macaroon. 

"Define normal." Marinette joked and Adrien laughed. 

"Look at us." Adrien sighed "We are the most unlikely of friends."

"Yeah, I never would've thought I would be friends with Dupain-Cheng." The bee heroine scoffed

"Likewise Bourgeois." Marinette replied, smirking. 

"Hawkmoth has been pretty silent lately." Luka pondered.

"Geez Luka, way to ruin the good vibes." Nino frowned at the boy, wondering why he was even there. Marinette and Adrien did say they wanted a more permanent team.

"No Luka's right." Marinette put in "He's only set off one akuma since me." 

"He must be planning something big." Kagami said and her teammates nodded in agreement. 

"Well whatever he's planning, I know we'll be ready. I have an entire box full of miraculous's and I have a ton of worthy people in mind. Everyone proved that they are worthy of having a miraculous and I know we can defeat Hawkmoth." Marinette triumphantly explained "I've been through a lot and I now know I need to live life to the fullest." Marinette smiled at her boyfriend.

"No wonder I fell in love with you." Adrien grinned with a lovestruck expression.

Suddenly Nino broke the heroic persona he had "Can we stop being so heroic now. I want more macaroons."

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

"Adrien?" Gabriel Agreste called to his son. Adrien came bounding down a few seconds later, looking extremely happy.

"Yes Father?"

"I would like to inform you that I will be taking a trip to Italy for business. I have a meeting with a client."

"Oh okay Father." Adrien replied.

"I won't be back for a couple of weeks. I will stop by London and then I will be able to spend much more time with you." Gabriel smiled deviously. "My new client will be taking care of some of my work."