Different

Marinette's POV

Oops I'm late again. There was an akuma out late last night so Tikki and I are really tired. "GAH Tikki I don't have enough time to walk to school! TIKKI SPOTS ON!" I swing through Paris and make my way to school. I arrive, detransform and run into class. 

20 Minutes Earlier Adrien's POV

I walk into Ms. Bustier's class exhausted. The akuma last night lasted til almost 3 am. Anyways when I walk in I see the class crowded around Lila. "Whats going on?" I ask Nino. "Lila was just telling us about Marinette!" Nino exclaimed. The whole class looked furious. Alya was crying. "Lila said Marinette was the one who wrote hate comments on my LadyBlog!" "Adrien guess what I heard Marinette say she said she only likes you for your looks!" Lila exclaimed. I gasped I thought Marinette was my friend. She's so kind I cant believe she's say that! I kept listening as Lila told us how Marinette threatened Lila that she'd ruin her life. WE talked for a while and then I heard a familiar voice cry "Sorry I'm late." and then I heard a huge thump.

Marinette's POV

I run into class and cry "Sorry I'm Late!" and then I feel my self tripping over Lila's foot. I go flying and hit my head on the ground. "OWW." I moan. The whole class laughs. "Stop being so clumsy Maritrash!" I hear a familiar voice sneer. Alya and Lila fist bump and another familiar voice say "Stop being so over dramatic Maritrash!" At that moment my heart breaks. Because that voice isn't just a normal voice. It's the voice of the love of my life. I catch the sight of blood on the ground from my head and then everything goes black...

Adrien's Pov

I know I'm supposed to hate her but when I see her head bleeding and her faint I cry "GET MS. BUSTIER!" I hear Lila snort "No Adrien don't she just wants attention." I guess Lila's right lets just leave her. And then I see the door open and Kagami and Luka rush in. "What's going on?" Luka asked. 

Luka's POV

Kagami and I were just walking to class when we heard a really loud crash in the nearby classroom. Kagami and I hear laughing and a small voice say Ow. We hear the class talking and stand there listening for a while but when we hear someone say "GET MS. BUSTIER" We quickly rush in. I come in and see Marinette on the ground bleeding. I'm so shocked! Why weren't they helping? "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHE COULD HAVE A CONCUSSION?!" Kagami shouts everyone looks at her shocked that she shouts like that. "I didn't know you talked to this brat Kagami." Adrien sneers. "What did Marinette do to you?" I ask him. "You don't wanna know." Adrien responds.

Kagami's POV

I know everyone was shocked that I shouted but I don't know why everyone would let Marinette suffer. I mean come on, it's MARINETTE were talking about. We've created such a friendship since my mother got akumatized. When I see Adrien acting like a jerk I'm so suprised. I quickly call an ambulance since the teacher isn't showing up. The ambulance arrives soon and Luka and I ride with her to the hospital.