Akuma

Marinette's POV

When I walk into class on Monday everything is very different. Everyone gives me dirty looks! "Good Morning Mari-Trash how's your life? Oh right you don't have one!" Alya sneers. I then notice she's sitting next to Lila. They fist bump and laugh soon the class joins in. I ignore the tears in my eyes and begin the long hike to the back of the room. As I'm walking Alya's foot goes out in front of me. I feel myself falling but something in me snaps. I go into full hero mode and end up doing a backhand spring onto the step below. Everyone goes silent and I continue walking up the stairs. I catch Lila's eye and smile confidently. That'll show her! Ms. Bustier comes in after 5 minutes and announces that we'll have a new student. Kagami soon walks in the room. "Hi Kagami!" I exclaim happily. Everyone glares at me. I just smile again. Kagami walks up and sits next to me. "Hi Mari! I realized that you probably had no friends in your class so I asked if I could switch teachers!" She explained. "Wow thanks Kagami! You're a great friend!" I say giving her an awkward side hug. 

Adrien/Chat's POV

OMG I had no idea Marinette was that flexible! She kind of reminds me of Ladybug when she's like that 🤔 All of a sudden we hear on the intercom that there is an akuma. I hurry out of the rrom and transform quickly.

Marinette/Ladybug's  POV

I quickly transform and go outside to fight the akuma. The akuma is a girl around my age in an angel outfit. "I am Revealer. I shall reveal the secrets of Ladybug and Chat Noir!" I look around and see Nadja Chamack and Alya filming the scene. They must be trying to get a scoop on our identities. I run into battle spinning my yoyo. I look over and notice Chat. He waves at me and I go to wave back when Revealer strikes me with her Truth Lasso. "LADYBUG!" I hear multiple voices cry. Then everything goes black.

Chat's POV

Ladybug waves at me. I give her a wave back and a huge grin. Then she gets struck with Revealer's lasso. "LADYBUG!" Alya, Nadja, some kids and I cried. "Ladybug, who are you?" Revealer asked. Ladybug's eyes glowed white. "Spots off." She said "WAIT STOP!" I shouted. A pink glow surrounds her and her civilian self is revealed. "My name is Marinette Dupain Cheng." She said. Everyone watching including me gasped. Alya looked pale. "Tell me more about yourself." Revealer requested. "Yes Revealer. I'm 14. I go to Françoise Dupont High School. My friends hate me because a girl at my school told lies about me. I only have 3 friends. I am a designer. I am in love with Adrien Agreste even though he hates me." "Do you like anyone else?" "Chat Noir."

Alya's POV

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! Marinette is Ladybug! It all makes sense now! Coming to class late, the excuses, saying Lila didn't know Ladybug! Marinette wasn't lying. Lila is! The question is should I post this video or not? " Chat Noir... a house...3 kids...and a cat Nah forget the cat I love hamsters! PLEASE STOP I"M NOT LYING LILA IS!" Marinette mumbles. OH NO! Marinette's up!

Marinette's POV

I'm having a nice dream at first but then I'm having a nightmare. Everyone is yelling at me. I wake up sweating like crazy. "Tikki what time is it? OH NO! I'm late for school!" I shout. I look around and notice people staring at me. Why am I outside? "Chat? What am I doing here?" Chat puts his head down and frowns. "MARINETTE I KNOW YOUR SECRET!" a girl yells. Is it an akuma? "Umm I'll be right back!" I say laughing nervously. "Marinette, it's ok we all know!" A familiar voice says. I turn and see Alya. I frown and say "What are you talking about I'm just hungry...UHH gotta go!" I run and transform and come back. "Chat where the akumatized object?" I ask. "Marinette, I know." Chat responds. Wait what?! I then turn and notice the news camera. I panic and start crying.  But I'm a superhero I need to focus.

After the fight Cuz I'm lazy

I hurry back home and turn on my computer. It's all over the news "Beloved super heroine Ladybug is daughter of the best baker in Paris Marinette Dupain Cheng." I flop on my bed and start crying. "Marinette it's ok. Every Ladybug revealed them self at one point!" Tikki explained. "But Tikki, Hawkmoth knows my identity!" I cry. "It's ok Marinette get some sleep