𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈

╔═.♥. ═════════════════════════╗

"𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻".

╚══════.♥. ════════════════════╝Adrien gulped as he looked up at his home towering over him. This was it. The fate of Paris was in his hands officialy. All the swagger he had earlier was nonexistent. The heat of the moment was finally catching up to him.Queen Bee, Rena Rouge, and Ryuko would be there but it would only be him and Lady Butterfly during the actual battle.He still had no idea what he would do. He would figure it out in the moment. After all it wasn't like the whole world was depending on him, right? Paris was doomed.Even though the weight of the world was on his back he still had the courage to crack on tiny cat pun. "This is going to be a catastrophe." ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──────✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──────✱*.。:。✱*.:。

Adrien had somehow made it to the front door and was trying to open it quietly and inconspicuously. Sadly, the door decided to make an obnoxiously loud creak. 'Darn it' Adrien thought. 'So much for the element of surprise. He opened the door the not even trying to make it silent. It didn't even make a noise.

"Are you freaking kidding me!" Adrien shouted done with the world. He heard a soft chuckling coming from inside."

"Life is a funny thing. You try so hard to be nice and the world makes your life a living hell." Lady Butterfly solemnly stated. "I tried so hard to stay calm and nice. No one believed me and I stayed sane. I was a bullied girl, a superheroine, and a guardian of jewels that can save the world. And I wasn't thanked at all. And on top of that my boyfriend started dating my rival."

"M'lady, I'm so sorry about-" Adrien started.

"No it's fine I wasn't finished. I realized that it's not your fault at all. You helped me. I finally broke down and Hawkmoth helped me understand my true power. But I realized i don't need him either. All I need is you, Adrien."

"Me?"

'Yes you! Together we have more power than anyone on Earth. We can rule the world, the universe! Adrien, we are meant for each other. We are Yin and yang. Together we're so powerful. You don't remember, but you were akumatized into Chat Blanc. You almost destroyed the world! Imagine what soulmates could do together!"

"No Marinette this isn't you! We're soulmates no matter what! We don't need enhanced powers or an army to be together. We can even be soulmates as normal people!"Adrien caught Marinette's eyes flash to a normal bright blue for a moment. His love was bringing her back. he just had to make her feel loved.

"Marinette, you are the most beautiful girl in this world. You're so talented, smart, funny, and heroic you don't even need powers. You're ladybug in and out of costume, even like this." Adrien touched her chin.

"No I'm not!" lady Butterfly said as she pulled away. "Marinette was nothing. She was powerless. She couldn't even keep her identity a secret. I can do anything now!"

 Lady Butterfly looked so unsure of herself now that Adrien knew it was working. "M'lady you are purr-fect just the way mew are." Adrien purred. 

Lady Butterfly cringed."No! Not the puns you stupid cat!" Adrien gasped. It was working her eyes were staying a light bluebell color.

"Bugaboo, mew are the the most purr-ty girl on this planet and I want to be with you fur-ever. 

Lady Butterfly blushed "For real?"