Superheroes Do Cry

The team went over the plan one more time before they put it into action.

Rose, and Juleka would be on the lookout for any villains trying to mess up the plan.

Max and Kim would be trying to defeat as many villains as they could.

Nathaniel would have to find and protect Lila (to his dismay).

Chloe and Kagami would be be Adrien's backups.

Sabrina and Alix would be the team's last resorts.

Adrien would have the most important and dangerous job. He was going to try to reason with Marinette. He still didn't know how he would deakumatize her, and that was if they could defeat her.

Adrien had very little hope for defeating this villain. She was his partner, his bestfriend, his crush, and his soulmate all wrapped up into one girl. And she was powerful. More powerful than any supervillain Ladybug and Chat Noir had fought. 

Adrien shook off the negative thoughts and put on a brave face. He couldn't worry. The fate of Paris was in his hands. He plastered on his signature model smile as he gave a much needed heroic speech.

"Heroes of Paris, we must rise up and defeat the evil. Hawkmoth's reign has gone on long enough and we must destroy it. Our dear friend and hero is stuck under his power and we must save her. I believe that we are powerful. You guys are safe for a reason and I know it has something to do with the miraculous. You guys are destined to be heroes. Ladybug needs our help and it's up to us." 

Adrien suddenly felt very overwhelmed and emotional. How could he and a bunch of amature superheroes defeat the twisted version of the most powerful superhero in Paris? Marinette was the love of his life. She never did anything to deserve this. And it was all his fault. Finally, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He felt the tears falling.

"I know that most of Paris will never forgive me, I can't even forgive myself, but I love Marinette. When I first laid eyes on her I was in love. She's so brave, and heroic, and all of that is gone because of me!"

Adrien was bawling now. He didn't want to say anymore but he had to keep going for Marinette.

"I love her so much and that's why I need to save her. So, who's ready to bring Marinette back?!" 

Adrien wiped tears from his eyes and tried to look heroic. He placed his fist in front of him looking for a group fist bump. But it never came.

His team's eyes were teary as well. They missed marinette. Even when they were believing Lila's lies they still loved Marinette. marinette who was so kind and helpful. marinette who would always know how to cheer someone up. Marinette who always managed to trip over her own feet. marinette who would stumble over her words with Adrien. Marinette, who was the heroine of paris, always keeping them safe. They missed her and needed her back.

"I'm in." Said kagami as she put her fist next to Adrien's.

"So am I." said Chloe.

"Me too." Said Rose. Soon everyone's hands were in the middle. Even Tikki placed a little paw in the middle.

'Pound it!" They all cheered. It was time. The team was ready for action.

Nathaniel raced across the rooftops trying to be stealthy. Nathaniel looked down at the streets of Paris and shuddered. He didn't really like heights and the streets of Paris filled with monsturous villains didn't make him feel much better. The redhead checked the location of where he was going. Nathaniel wondered why he was the one given this job.

He wanted to feel heroic and free, he didn't want to be rescuing and protecting the catalyst of this whole situation. It looked like Lila was hiding out at the swimming pool. He jumped down into the entrance and walked in. The building was as black as night.

"Hello?" Nathaniel worrily called out into the shadows. He got no answers. He creeped around looking for the liar.

Suddenly, he heard voices coming from a room. 

"No don't I'm with hawkmoth!" the female voice pleaded.

"I don't work for Hawkmoth anymore." The voice said. "You think you're so clever and elusive well take this!" 

Nathaniel took this as his cue. He bust open the door and ran towards the villain. He stopped in his tracks when he realized it was Reverser. Marc. His Marc. His brain stopped working for a moment as he realized how Adrien felt. he couldn't fight the boy he loved. 

"Marc?" Nathaniel whispered. Reverser glared at him.

"It's Reverser and who are you?" Reverser questioned.

"It's me Nathaniel. You're boyfriend!" Nathaniel blurted out.

"You're boyfriend isn't here right now." Reverser scoffed. Nathaniel found a burst of confidence. He could get him back.

"I know. And i'm going to get him back." Nathaniel said.

"And how are going to do that. I know you're too chicken (heheheh) to fight me." Reverser pondered as he laughed at his pun.

"I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to save you." Nathaniel said as he smashed the akumatized object. Reverser screamed out in agony as his evil plan was foiled. he transformed back and Nathaniel rushed to help a distraught Marc. 

"What happened?" Marc asked looking around. 

"You were akumatized, but everything is okay now." Nathaniel said as he detransformed. Then, he kissed Marc. he understood how Adrien felt and was relieved to have his boyfriend back.

"Gross. Are you guys done yet?" Lila groaned from the ground. Nathaniel wanted to kill her but he knew she was just jealous. So he kissed Marc again.