Revealed

Adrien's POV

OMG Marinette is Ladybug!! This isn't good. She's ok with Chat but Adrien was mean to her! Guess the reveal won't go as great as I thought it would go! "I told you kid, you were going to regret it." Plagg said eating his cheese. "Stop it Plagg. I have to get to school." I respond. Gorilla drives me to school and when we drive by Marinette's I see a ton of news cars surrounding her house. I see Marinette rushing to get past the reporters. I go to tell the Gorilla to stop the car but I can't face her.  When I get to class everyone is talking about Marinette. "Lila why did you lie to us?" Alya asked. "I didn't lie. Marinette probably stole Ladybug's miraculous." Lila says. "Lila she's Ladybug stop denying it!" I snap. Just then Ladybug walks in the classroom. All heads turn to her.

Marinette/Ladybug's POV

After some extreme explaining to my parents I finally decide to head to school. I go outside and see all the news cars. It'll probably be better if I just transform. I swing through Paris and make my way to school. I decide not to detransform so my classmates have proof. I ignore the sounds of kids calling my name and pointing and walk into Ms. Bustier's class. Ms. Bustier is waiting at the front door. "Marinette, I would like to thank you for all the things you've down for our city! Are you staying transformed?" "Yes." I respond and I walk into class. 

It's weird being Ladybug in the classroom. I've been in here during battles but now everyone knows me as clumsy Marinette. I ignore everyone's mumbles and walk up to my seat. "Spots Off." I say. Everyone stares as Tikki comes flying out of my earrings.  "What is that?!" Mylene shrieked. "THAT is a kwami. HER name is Tikki." Tikki waved to the room. I sit there and ignore all the stares and mumbles. "Marinette! I'm so sorry!" Alya suddenly cries. A few other classmates apologize as well including Adrien. "Guys why do you even think Marinette is Ladybug? She probably stole Ladybug's miraculous!" Lila exclaims smirking at me. The class thinks for a minute. "Yeah how do we know you're not lying?" asks Alix. A bunch of murmers fill the room. "Marinette, you're my best friend, but I can't put my finger on you being Ladybug. I mean you're really clumsy!" Alya points out. I feel the tears coming. "Alya does have a point." Nino says. I can't help everyone is accusing me. I start bawling. "Why does no one believe me!" I cry. "MARINETTE look out!" I see the akuma. I transform quickly and catch it. The class stares at me while I capture the akuma. "No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" I cry. Everyone stares in awe as I release the akuma. "Is there anything else you want me to do?" I ask. "Can you do yo yo tricks?" Mylene asks. "Yes I can." Everyone gasps as I spin my yo yo in a circle and use it to grab my bag from my seat. "Call out your lucky charm and use it!" Alix calls out. "LUCKY CHARM!" I cry and wait for the object to materialize. By now a crowd of people have filled he room recording me. "I LOVE YOU LADYBUG!" A boy cries as he attempts to kiss me. I dodge him and groan. My class is still staring processing that I'm Ladybug. I realize that I haven't looked at my lucky charm yet. It's a bug phone. Just like the one on my yoyo. I inspect it and realize it has a picture of Chat Noir on it. I pull out the real yoyo and call Chat Noir. "Get your whiskers over here kitty. We've got some kids to convince." I say into my yoyo. Te class stares as I put away my yoyo. "Ugh he's never here when I need help the most." I mumble. Suddenly the bell rings and I mumble "Bug out." and swing through an open window, outside and swing til I make it to the Eiffel Tower. I wait for my partner. I wonder if he'd reveal himself to me. It would be nice to have someone believe in me outside of costumes too.

Adrien's POV

I know Marinette is Ladybug. I just know she is. Even before she showed us she really was Ladybug I knew it. I mean the resemblance is obvious! How could I have been so oblivious! The hair, the eyes, the voice, and the personality. It's weird to find out you're "everyday ladybug" is the actual Ladybug! It's also weird to think I fell in love with the same girl twice. I think I'm going to reveal myself to her today. But what if she thinks I played with her feelings? Hopefully she won't. I quickly transform after class and chase after Mari. I see her sit down on the Eiffel Tower. I watch her breathe softly for a while and then I decide to speak. "M'lady?" I ask taking a spot next to her. "Chat you're here!" she says with a small smile. Her eyes look wet. "M'lady were you crying." I ask her moving a stand of hair away from her face. She smiles "I would normally deny it but yes. I just feel like no one trusts me out of costume any more. My best friend who had a blog legit dedicated to me deleted it because she thought I was a liar!" she says. "Not to mention my crush Adrien hates me and probably thinks I'm a huge liar." She says covering her face in her hands. "Hey Adrien doesn't hate you!" I explain. "How do you know?" She asks looking up at me with her big bluebell eyes. "Because. Plagg claws in." 

Marinette's POV

"Plagg Claws in" Chat says. I watch a green light surround him and my eyes widen at the sight of who it is. Adrien Agreste. Adrien Ageste, my best friend, my crush, my partner, my love. I can't contain myself I detransform and fling myself against him hugging him tightly. I start crying hysterically. He just stares at me panicked. Oh No! Does he think I'm mad that it's him. I need to fix this. "Adrien, I love you. I fell in love with you twice. I love you as my amazing classmate and dorky partner. I'm so glad it's you." I say smiling. 

Adrien's POV

I can't believe it! She's not mad at me?! And she loves me?! I need to make sure she knows my feelings too. "Marinette, you're beautiful, kind, brave, and strong. You've been so brave on what's been happening these past few weeks and add in the identity thing. That just adds to the whole fiasco. Anyway what I'm trying to say is I love you. I've loved since the first day we met. In costume and out of costume you'l always be my Buggaboo. Will mew please be my girlfriend?" I ask not resisting using a pun. She laughs. Finally she appreciates my puns. "Yes I will kitty!" She responds happily. I smile and we kiss. It's short but sweet, and everything is good, but I can't shake off the feeling that someone is watching us.

Lila's POV

So Adrien is Chat Noir. Makes since now that I think about it. Adrien was the only one not making comments about Mari-trash. I'll need to report this information to Hawkmoth. It's time for me to shine.