Assembled

The quartet sat on Choe's expensive carpet in a circle with the Miracle Box in the middle. The team was discussing who should get the other miraculous. 

"What about Juleka? Did she get akumatized?" Adrien questioned. 

"I don't know. I haven't been out of the house. Daddy has been keeping me and the staff locked at home." 

"Chloe, doesn't your dad need to keep a record of who's been akumatized?" Max asked.

"Nerdy Max is right, he does! He has the police checking off everyone! I guess you can be useful with your nerdy ideas!" Chloe exclaimed. 

"That was a genius idea Max." Sabrina shyly complimented Max. The smart boy returned her compliment with a nervous thank you and a light blush. Chloe rushed up to her father's office and returned with a big book of names. 

"Wow Chloe, I didn't think your dad would give you that private information." Adrien praised.

"I have my ways." Chloe mysteriously replied. 

Chloe rushed downstairs to her father's office and flew open the door. "Daddy, I need the book of akumatized people!" Chloe loudly demanded. 

"Oh Chloe darling, I can't give you that private information." The mayor nervously shifted knowing he couldn't really reason with his daughter. 

"Oh Daddykins... I"m calling mommy!"  Chloe threw back at her father. 

"Ok, Chloe darling!" The mayor quickly obeyed and handed her the book. 

Adrien took the large book nd flipped to the page with high school students and groaned at his list of options. 

"Okay, we have Alix, Juleka, Kagami, Rose, and Kim, and Nathaniel" 

"That's not bad?" Sabrina said trying to be optimistic but really turning her statement into a question. 

"It's pretty bad." Chloe admitted coldly. Adrien scanned the list of names. There were about 1000 teens left in Paris who hadn't been akumatized or attacked by an akuma's powers but only 9 of the teens were people Adrien knew.  Adrien caught himself frowning but quickly turned it into a what he hoped to be an optimistic smile. 

"Well, we can still get more people. We deakumatized Sabrina so we can get more people."

"That's true, but if my calculations are correct you can only use your power once?" Max questioned. 

Adrien was about to say yes but Plagg came out of his pocket interrupting him. 

"Not anymore." Plagg announced. "As you get older your powers grow more powerful but you don't necessarily have to age to enhance your powers." 

"Well what can I do?" Adrien begged Plagg for answers. 

"Nothing kid. You've been through a lot these past few days and that's made you more mature and powerful so I enhanced you early." 

"Thank you Plagg!" Adrien grabbed onto the tiny god and held him to his cheek. Plagg tried to act angry but he enjoyed it and couldn't keep himself from purring. "Okay so now we know we can save our other friends. Let's go to Kagami's first!" 

"Ugh fine but I'm not going to like this." Chloe groaned. Adrien grabbed the horse, dog, and bee miraculous and handed them to the trio. Chloe and Max transformed with no problem but Sabrina looked troubled. 

"Okay puppy, all you have to say is Barkk paws on!" Sabrina repeated the words and transformed. 

Sabrina wore a black and brown suit that was similar to Ladybug's. It had a fluffy tail that wagged and swayed. On her neck, Sabrina wore her miraculous which was now a black dog collar with a golden dog bone. He mask was the same color as her suit and cover her eyes and nose. On her head she wore a pair of floppy ears.