Adrien's POV

Our limo picks up Lila at 4:30 so we can go out to eat. Lila is dressed in an ugly orange dress that was meant to represent Volpina. She just looks  like an orange.
We take her to a fancy restaurant. It's a long and awkward dinner but we have to stage everything for the camera. A little while later we leave to go to the dance. As we get out of the limo I see a gorgeous girl in a Ladybug themed dress. Marinette. I desperately want to go over and compliment her but Lila catches me staring. "Remember the plan." Lila growls grabbing my hand tighter.

 I try to keep my mind off her but she's just too beautiful. I can't live without her! What if she decides not to be Ladybug again because of me? What if she transfers to another school? The whole night I watch for her beautiful genuine smile but I never see it. I keep seeing her fake smiling and turning around to roll her eyes or frown. It's not like her! Even if she was mad she would at least try to be nice. Something is wrong with her and I'm going to get to the bottom of it! 

I hurry into the bathroom to talk to Plagg. 

"Plagg, I think something's wrong with Marinette!" I exclaim.

"I wouldn't blame her after all you've done!" Plagg says swallowing a piece of camenbert (How do you even spell that?)

I groan and put Plagg back in my pocket. He's not going to be much help at all! I decide to just head back into the dance. 

"Adrikins!" Lila cries jumping at me. "I requested a slow dance!" 

I roll my eyes and get on the dance floor with her. At the end of the slow dance Lila leans over to kiss me on the lips. "Act happy." she whispers. I lean in and kiss. I happen to glance over to the side and I see Marinette. Even from 80 feet away I can still see her clenching her fists. I watch as she runs out of the gym. I quickly break the kiss. I go to chase after her but Lila stops me. I watch as Luka, Alya, and Nino chase her.

I hope nothing bad happens to her!