The Fun Begins

Lady Butterfly's POV

I hide behind a wall and transform. 

(Credit in the picture)

I spin around for a second admiring how the skirt moves. I kinda wish I could've gotten the butterfly miraculous it's much more comfy then the Ladybug suit, there's less weight on my shoulders. 

As my friends run up to me I conjure up 3 purple butterflies and send them flying towards my friends. I watch as the purple butterfly mask forms on their faces and I talk to them.

"Lady Wifi, Bubbler, Silencer." I begin, "You three serve me now. We will take over Paris and make it my kingdom. We will need an army to do so but you will do fine to start." I walk over to Alya. "Alya, my best friend, you were my best friend until you believed the liar. Thankfully I was able to forgive you so therefore you serve as my lady in waiting." 

"Yes Lady Butterfly." Alya says as she transforms into Lady Wifi. Next, I walk over to Nino.

"Nino, you proved worthy when you fought Anansi without powers. I would like you to fight as my knight but I'll be nice and let you have powers." 

"Yes my queen" Nino said as he transformed into the Bubbler.

Finally I walk over to Luka.

"Luka, you will be my prince for now. You are perfect for that position." Luka gives a silent nod and transforms into Silencer.

"Now go and lets transform this school into a palace!" I yell and I duck out of the hallway ready to reveal my new self. I quickly conjure up some butterflies to form a cloud-like structure and hop on it. 

I command the butterflies to float me out into the gym. Lady Wifi, the Bubbler, and Silencer are using their powers to create chaos. I smile at the sounds of people's screaming. I think it's time. 

I float to the middle of the gym and demand my three minions to stop. Everyone in the gym has now taken the time to stare at me. Very few actually recognize me.

"Greeting Paris, I am Lady Butterfly Paris's new ruler." I shout across the room.

"Ladybug?" I hear someone say in a quiet voice. "Marinette?"  It's Ivan  from my class.

"I'm not Ladybug anymore and I'm not Marinette either! I'm Lady Butterfly and you listen to me now!" I angrily shout as I send a butterfly at Ivan He instantly turns into his akumatized form  Stoneheart. I hear screams and I cackle soaking in their fear. I then send akumas everywhere hoping to get some decent people. As my army grows people start evacuating the gym. As I float around the room I catch a glimpse of Adrien. He looks shocked and scared and I love that he does. Another part of me misses him and wants him to comfort me.

"M'lady." He says in a worried tone. I glance down at his emerald eyes and feel my eyes changing to their normal blue hue.

"Help me kitty." I hear myself whisper. Then, confused with my feelings I fall to my knees as I feel my head pounding. I feel the other voice in me say one last thing to Adrien."Run." I see Adrien run out of the room and I collapse on the ground. Feeling that last bit of my actual self getting lost. I stand up again and stare at the door and smile.

The fun begins now Kitty you better run.