A Strange Book

Things were going as they normally would at the hotel. Husk was drinking, Angel was making sex jokes, Vaggie was getting pissed at Angel, Nifty was cleaning, etc. While Nifty was cleaning one of the closets, the ceiling fell on top her.
Charlie: What was that?
Vaggie: That came from the closet Nifty was cleaning.
The 2 walked over and saw Nifty buried in the rubble, then she popped out without a scratch.
Nifty: Oh my gosh what a mess! This won't do! Nope. Nope! NOPE!!!
Nifty started cleaning and as she was getting the last of the rubble and throwing it outside, Charlie spotted a huge book. She picked it up and decided to look through it.
Charlie: Lets see, "Hello, if you're reading this then that means I'm dead and you found my spell book. Now that you've read that sentence a random human will appear in Hell."
Cue flashing light and a human in bed wearing pajamas.
Vaggie: Shit, what does the book say about this?
Charlie: Let's check on the human first.
Suddenly an alarm went off and the human woke up.
Human: Alright I'm up...
He looked around.
Human: Or I'm still dreaming, it just feels realistic.
Then Angel, Husk, Nifty, and Alastor came in.
Angel: Hey Vags, where you hiding my drugs?
Husk: I'm outta booze, get some more.
Nifty: Did I get all of the mess?
Alastor: I sensed something being teleported in here, something not from Hell.
Once everyone saw what happened there was silence.
Charlie: OK, let me explain.
(One explanation later)
Alastor: So my dear, you found a spellbook, read the 1st sentence, and this human is here now?
Human: Excuse me, my name is Ivan. And now I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming this feels way to real. If thats the case, WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?!
Charlie: Uuuhhh...hehe...well...you...might have...accidentally-
Husk: You're in Hell kid.
Ivan:...
Charlie: But don't worry! I just need to find a spell in this spellbook and you'll be back on Earth in no time!
Ivan: Thanks...uh so...do you have any bathrooms I could use?
Charlie: Sure! Down the hall, 2nd door on the right.
Ivan:Thanks miss.
Charlie: Charlie, my names Charlie.
Ivan: OK, thanks Charlie.
Charlie: Hey Vaggie, go keep an eye on him and make sure nothing bad happens to him.
Vaggie: OK hun.
Charlie: OK, now I just gotta find the spell to send him back.
Angel: Wow, you messed up worse then when I helped out Cherri while you were on the news.
Alastor: My dear, this was quite an unexpected surprise.
Charlie: Don't worry, I'll fix this. Aha! Found it! "Pretty good joke right? And best part is you can't get me back cause I'm dead. Anyways if you want the humans life to go back to normal, just finish reading this sentence outloud."
Just as she said that, Ivan came back
Ivan: Hey, did you find-
Suddenly a huge spike shot out from the book and impaled Ivan in the head, he was ingulfed in a purple light and his form started to change.

Red16dragon

Lane667

shinshinjane

PeterParker318

All mentioned writers have really good Hazbin Hotel fanfics of their own. So go check those out if your interested.