Causing Chaos

(Jevil POV)
I teleported right outside the building, and looking at it from the outside I saw it was huge.
Jevil: Well shouldn't be hard to find again, you could see this from miles away.
I started walking down the streets, a couple of demons eyed me, probably trying to see if I was worth the trouble of mugging or beating up. A trio of of demons apparently thought so since they walked up to me with weapons in hand.
Demon 1: Well boys, looks like we got a newbie, you know what we do to newbies right?
Demon 2: Sure do boss!
Jevil: You boys want to fight? Ok, let the chaos begin!
I summoned a scythe above them and had it fall towards them, but they dodged it.
Demon 1: That's it! Your dead newbie!
This made me think of the boss fight in game, how Jevil floated in midair with the room spinning and The World Revolving playing. Then suddenly...
Demon 1: What the fuck?!
Demon 2: Why's the ground spinning?
Demon 3: Does anyone else here that music?
I realized what was going on immediately, I somehow had caused everything to resemble Jevil's boss fight in game! Awesome!
Demon 1: Kill him! Ignore all the weird shit going on!
Demon 1 shot me with a gun, demon 2 used his claws, demon 3 used a knife. Like when when Vaggie attacked me, I still felt no pain and my head did the jack in the box thing. The 3 demons were shocked to see I wasn't even damaged a little by them, then I looked at them with an evil smile and laughed.

 The 3 demons were shocked to see I wasn't even damaged a little by them, then I looked at them with an evil smile and laughed

Jevil: Hee hee hee, let's ride the carousel!
I created the carousel attack, which hit all of the demons. Then I shot some diamonds at them, just for some extra damage.
Jevil: My hearts go out to all you sinners!
I attacked with the circles of hearts that homed in on the demons, who were lying on the ground.
Jevil: Time to die on this carnival ride!
I summoned the 2nd version of the carousel which finished them for good. After that the music stopped and everything stopped spinning. I looked around to see several shocked demons. I just smiled.
Jevil: Does anyone else want to try? Its just a simple numbers game, when your HP drops to zero, YOU LOSE!!!
Most ran away, but one wearing a mask stayed.
Mask demon: Who are you?
Jevil: My name is Jevil! Is that all you wanted to know? Or do you want to try to win the numbers game?
Mask demon: NOPE!!! I'M GOING!!! BYE!!!
After he ran I sent a spade in his direction just for a quick laugh. Then I kept walking, I spotted a few demons in an alley, I sent a scythe towards them and created a bunch of headless corpses. I saw some weird things, drug vending machines, a giant building that was apparently a porn studio, also a shop for cannibals. Eventually I decided to go into a bar, I saw a ton of demons either passed out, fighting, or playing poker. I sat down next to a huge reptile demon who was watching TV while drinking. I noticed a smaller demon next to him, I summoned a club to hit the big guy so it would look like the other demon hit him. It worked.
Reptile demon: Bitch you have a problem with me?
Smaller demon: the fuck you talking about?
Reptile demon: You know what I'm talking about fucker, you just punched me.
Smaller demon: No I didn't, dumbass.
Reptile demon: Calling me a fucking liar? I'm gonna break your skull!
The reptile demon punched the smaller demon into the wall. I caused similar incidents around the whole bar until everyone around me was fighting, I even beat up a few demons myself. Then I just broke into laughter, once I stopped I looked around and saw I had gotten everyone's attention.
Jevil: Well, well, I have your attention? Not what I was trying to do, but I guess since I do now I'll confess that I started the bar fight. I used my magic to make it seem like some of you were hit from behind. Why'd I do it? I wanted to start a bar fight. That's it.
I saw everyone was getting pissed at me and were ready to charge at me.
Jevil: You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!!!

(Note, music will always play when in a fight, room or surrounding area will always spin when in a fight, same with dancing)
The room started spinning which caught most demons off guard and they fell, but the few with wings charged at me. I spit spades at them which knocked them out of the air, some of the bigger demons got off the floor and ran on all fours after me. I made diamonds come up from the ground which sent them flying in the air. I summoned some scythes which I sent towards them and cut them to bits. Other demons tried to jump at me or use a flying tackle, the ones who couldn't get up because of the spinning pulled out guns or throwing knives. I decided to let them hit me just to show them what would happen. Needless to say everyone was surprised that I just laughed off several gunshots, stabs, and slashes.
Jevil: I NEVER HAD SUCH FUN!!!
Then I just went crazy and started dancing so fast I made afterimages and also filled the bar will hearts, diamonds, spades, and clubs. When I stopped dancing I saw everyone was dead, so I just walked out the door with a huge smile on my face. I decided I'd make one more stop before going back to the hotel. After walking for a while I came across a place called the 3V Strip Club. I almost dismissed it but then noticed something about the building.
Jevil: This place looks nicer and fancier than most of these other buildings, must be run by some high class demons, perfect place to cause some CHAOS!!!
I walked up to the door, only to ge greeted by a bouncer.
Bouncer: Get lost asshole, I know everyone on the list and you clearly ain't on it.
Jevil: I see, the hard way it is then.
(Inside the club, 3rd person POV)
Demons were enjoying expensive booze and the view of the performers on stage, suddenly a loud crash was heard and the bouncer was thrown all the way into the back wall. Everyone turned to the entrance and saw a jester demon.
Jevil: Hello everyone! My name's Jevil! I decided to go out and have fun for the day and this is my final stop! Now for my final stop, I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to use my Final Chaos!!! Bye Bye!

(Same except giant scythe makes it to the bottom of the screen and causes a huge explosion)

Lane667

Red16dragon

shinshinjane

PeterParker318