Jevil Meets His Mom

(Jevil POV)
I went back up to Earth and went to the bank. I made a dramatic entrance and scared the shit out of everyone. After "persuading" the workers to put the money I got from selling organs into my mom's account and to keep quite I left to meet her. Also I'm pretty sure everyone that saw me is gonna need therapy. So I teleported to my old house, I went to the kitchen where my mom was drinking soda. I scared the shit outta her.
Mom: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?
She threw a glass at me.
Jevil: Whoa hey calm down. First off, I'm a character from a video game.
Mom: I kind of remember, my son played a video game and you were in it. But that doesn't answer my question of WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING HERE!!!
Jevil: I know what happened to your son, he was teleported somewhere. That's why you couldn't find him and why there was no evidence of a struggle.
Mom: WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!?!
She grabbed a knife and stabbed me. I tied her up with clubs.
Jevil: OK, please calm down and let me talk. Your sons name is Ivan. He's 17 years old and pretty lazy. He-
Mom: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS!?!?!
Jevil: Because I am your son. Hi mom.
Mom: SH-
I covered her mouth with my hand.
Jevil: I know, I know, hear me out. My uncle calls me selfish as a joke. For Christmas my sister got a hover board, my brother got a skate board, and I got a 3DS. I sold my Xbox 360 for money. My grandma is named Mar-
My mom pulled back and fell on the floor and started crying, I made the clubs go away and she got up and hugged me. I hugged her back.
Mom: I missed you, where were you all this time? Why do you look like this?
Jevil: Well, a demon in Hell found a spellbook and that teleported me into Hell.
Mom: YOU WENT TO HELL!?!?
Jevil: Yes, but I'm fine. It was an accident, not intentional. Said demon tried to help me get back but accidentally turned me into this. The spellbook was old and she didn't know about it. I was actually kind of happy about turning into this because of super powers.
Mom: You were able to protect yourself? No demons hurt you?
Jevil: I was fine, I'm right here in front of you. Anyways, a lot of stuff happened and I got my own territory, I used my powers to build a castle to live in. Also I got a lot of money and put it in your bank account. So you'll be good for awhile.
Mom: Thank you. But don't you want to turn back into a human? Or into a angel and go to heaven? You don't deserve to go to Hell.
Jevil: Sorry mom, but this is permanent. And I'm actually doing pretty good in Hell, most of the other demons fear me, and I've made some friends. So you don't have to worry about me.
Mom: But-
Jevil: Mom please, I know your concerned but this is who I am now ok?
She was crying even harder now.
Mom: O-ok.
Jevil: So, where's my brother and sister?
Mom: At school, its almost time for me to pick them up.
Jevil: OK, well don't tell them I'm was here. Let's keep this between us, ok?
Mom: OK.
Jevil: Bye mom, I love you.
Mom: Love you too.
I teleported out of there and went back to my castle.
Jevil: Glad I cleared that up, guess I'll watch TV.
During a commercial break a certain ad caught my attention.

Jevil: Huh, this looks interesting.