Jevil Does Home Renovations and Gets Revenge

(Jevil POV)
Well after showing the fight to everyone at the hotel. I went to see the 3V who showed me where my new territory was. The 3 looked awful by the way. Vox's screen was shattered and had casts on all 4 limbs, plus he kept emitting sparks. Velvet was practically scalped and had stitches all over along with casts on her hands and legs. Plus her face was a mess, 2 black eyes, stitches, and missing teeth. Val had 3 arms in a cast with only his hands free except for one arm, that one had his hand and arm completely wrapped. One leg bent the wrong way and like Velvet was covered in stitches and had a messed up face. Anyways my new space was large and on the edge off Pentagram City, close to another place called Imp City. The place was empty since the 3V told everyone to get out before I arrived. I summoned Marx to help me destroy the giant building, I used my final chaos and Marx used his lazer attack that he spits from his mouth. All that was left was a giant crater. After destroying that I used a ton of energy to build a giant real life replica of Card Castle from Deltarune. Well almost a replica, I added a 5th floor, plus the inside was going to be a little different.

(Ignore the dark fountain coming out from the top)
I also made huge walls to surround my castle for defense. I summoned some Rudinns and Hathys on top of the walls to watch out for anyone approaching. And I left some more of them plus Clovers to guard the outside if the castle. On the inside I left more guards, plus the 4 kings, each on their respective floor.

(You already know what Spade King looks like)On the 5th floor I mapped everything out, I left marks where everything would go, bed, TV, video game stuff, jacuzzi, fridge, chute for garbage, bathroom, etc

On the 5th floor I mapped everything out, I left marks where everything would go, bed, TV, video game stuff, jacuzzi, fridge, chute for garbage, bathroom, etc. First I got Charlie's help with plumbing and electricity since my creation powers don't extend to electricity or water. Then I got most of the other stuff in Hell for free since everyone was scared of me, apparently news travels fast. But certain things I went to Earth to get, basically steal. I got a Playstation, Xbox, Switch, and some games for them. Plus a laptop since apparently Hell's internet is different than Earth's internet. To actually get Earth internet I made a special portal that only allowed the internet to get through. Not people, animals, or anything else. After my space was done I went to work on the dungeon, I put a Rudinn and Clover in each cell with tools for torture in case I decided to keep prisoners. But being in the dungeon reminded me of someone back on Earth who I didn't like, my stepdad. He and my mom split up a while ago, but when they were together he wasn't a very nice person, even towards my siblings that are his and my moms kids. What's worse is his mom knew how he was but didn't do anything about it. A huge smile crept on my face and I opened a portal to Earth. Blame me for holding a grudge, blame me turning into a demon and becoming more violent, blame whatever, but I don't regret what happened next. So I appeared at my stepdads moms house, since he lived with her. I teleported in the guest room which was empty and quietly walked out. I saw the TV on downstairs and the door to my stepdads moms room closed, guess she was sleeping. Anyways I teleported outside, cut the power to the house, and teleported in living room where my ex stepdad was trying to fix the TV.
SD: Come on, damn it! Work!
That's when I summoned clubs and shot them at his arms and legs which pinned him against the wall.
SD: SHIT!!! FUCK!!! BITCH!!! WHAT THE HELL-
Jevil: WHY HELLO THERE!!!ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE'VE SEEN EACH OTHER, HASN'T IT?
SD: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!
Jevil: Aw, don't remember me, the son of the woman who you made miserable?
SD: Be specific, I've been with a lot-
At that moment I pulled his tongue out and cut it off.
Jevil: You are one fucked up bastard, but to be specific, I'll tell you my name, or what it used to be, Ivan.
SD: NNNNG!!! HHHHAAUUGH!?!
Jevil: Simple explanation, I went to Hell, died, became a demon with awesome powers. Now as revenge fir the shit you put my mom and siblings through, I'm painfully sending you to Hell.
First I used clubs to break all the  bones in his arms and legs, then bruised his ribs but didn't break them since I didn't want to risk one stabbing a vital organ and killing him early. I just tuned out his screaming.
Jevil: Good, good. Now that you went through some pain through blunt attacks lets make things sharper, shall we?
I slowly cut into his stomach and pulled the skin off to see his organs.
Jevil: Alright, now as I'm pretty sure you know. Every human has 2 kidneys, but only 1 is needed to survive. So I'm just gonna pull this out.
I pulled said organ out and was gonna force feed him his own kidney, but got a better idea. I'll keep his organs intact and sell them then give the money to my mom. That'll help her and my siblings.
Jevil: OK since I don't want your organs to he in bad shape I'll finish you off now and deal with you in Hell.
I pulled out the rest of his organs, made separate containers for each of them, put ice from the freezer in them, and quickly opened a portal to my room and kicked them in there. I turned back to my stepdads lifeless body and laughed, my eyes glowing red in the dark. Then I heard something, I turned around and saw his mom standing there, frozen from fear. But when she looked into my eyes, her eyes glowed for a second, then she went crazy and started throwing and smashing stuff. I decided to figure out what happened later. I went back to Hell to get the organs, and I sold them, in secret of course. And made a ton of money, I decided to visit my mom and siblings tomorrow. After killing someone I just wanted to watch TV.