Pissing off the 3V

(Jevil POV)
I woke up and the 1st thing I tried was opening a portal to my house on Earth. I summoned a scythe and slashed the air and portal opened directly to my room. I quickly reached in and grabbed my 3DS. I teleported down to the lobby and saw everyone was already awake.
Jevil: Good morning!
Charlie: Uh, its the afternoon.
Jevil: Hahaha, there's something that hasn't changed, whenever I could I always slept in late. Anyways guess what? I was able to open a portal back to my house on Earth! I used it to grab my video game console.
Charlie: Good job! Your getting good with your powers!
Jevil: Thanks! Anyways, I'm going to go try and claim some territory from overlords. The 3V specifically. Angel, since you work for Valentino, mind telling me places he owns?
Angel: Sure, it'd be great way to get back at that asshole.
Alastor: I believe I can be of assistance. You see, Vox, one of the 3V, is my greatest enemy. I can tell you where would be good places to strike.
Jevil: Thanks guys! But if you don't mind I'd like to go out alone and do this. I wanna build my own rep, ya know?
Angel: I get it, you wanna look tough and get your own credibility, I can understand that.
Alastor: Yes, yes, you want to earn the title of overlord on your own. I understand.
Jevil: Alright, thanks guys. So where do I attack if I want to really get there attention.
After a bunch of explaining where Vox and Valentino have some of there bigger businesses I went out to destroy them. I decided to start with Valentino's places. My targets were another strip club and a porn film studio on the other side of the city. The club was closer so I went there first, I walked up casually to the front and was greeted with a bunch of guards.
Gurad 1: Oh no you don't, the boss doesn't want you near his places of business. So leave now and you won't get your ass kicked to badly.
Jevil: Hahahahaha!!! You really think you can stop me!? You really are an idiot.
Guard 1: That's it, LET'S GET HIM BOYS!!!
The guard demons surrounded me with knives and guns in hand. They were about to attack, but before they could even land a hit or fire a bullet they all dropped dead. Lots of heads rolled.
Jevil: Well, well, what do you know. I can summon and make my scythes move so fast they become nearly impossible to see. Nice. Well time to blow up a strip club with spades.
I summoned the boxes the shoot spades and tossed a bunch of them through the windows, but made sure they didn't go off until the place was full of them. Once the place was full, there was a boom and a lot off spades flying everywhere on all directions.
Jevil: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh this is too good!! Hmm, Val deserves something for providing places for me to destroy. I know!!! I'm gonna try something and if it works it'll be the perfect present for him!!!
I summoned a bunch of diamonds and imagined them forming a box with a handle and spring, and......IT WORKED!!!
Jevil: Perfect. Hahaha....
After preparing my presents. I made my way to the porn film studio. More guards greeted me, along with a big guy with heart shaped glasses and 4 arms.
Valentino: So you're the clown bastard who wrecked my strip clubs. I'm gonna make you pay for this you son of bitch. Boys, ICE THIS BITCH!!!
I got hit with so many bullets, but as usual they had no affect on me. Except for making me laugh and do the jack in the box thing(note: just like in the game whenever Jevil gets hit his head does that). After a few minutes the demons eventually ran out of ammo.
Jevil: That was FUN, FUN!!! But now its my turn to attack. And unlike the guards at the last place, you guys aren't going out as quickly.
Random guard: Oh shit.
I decided to start attacking by summoning giant clubs to uppercut the demons into the air, then used the spinning hearts to grind them up(like being caught in between gears). I shot multiple sharp diamonds at them and then used a scythe to cut 1 limb off of each of them. I let them fall to the ground.
Jevil: AMAZING, AMAZING!!! Thanks for the fun!!!
Random guard: E-end...meee...
Valentino then pulled out his own guns and aimed at me.
Valentino: That's it fucker, I'm dealing with you my self!
Jevil: Hahaha, HAHAHA!!! You really think guns are going to work on me? I don't think so. I'll deal with you quickly.
Valentino shot all 4 guns but as usual no affect.
Valentino: DAMMIT!!! FUCK YOU!!! YOU-
I summoned a bunch of spades and made them rain down on him like when the Spade King backstabbed the Lighteners and Ralsei in the game.
Jevil: Told you I'd deal with you quickly, by the way here's a going away present.
I threw 4 boxes at him with cranks. They wound up all on their own and severed demon heads popped out.
Jevil: HAHAHA!! So, do you like them? Your own jack in the boxes, made with severed demon heads! Don't worry, I'll give the other 2 V's some so you don't have to share. BYE BYE!
I teleported out of their leaving an injured, angry, and surprised Valentino. I ended up in front off a TV store, I was surprised there were no guards. I walked in and the place was empty. I didn't destroy it immediately because I was looking for a good TV to steal for myself. Suddenly I heard music and a laugh coming from all the TVs.

Vox: Hello Jevil. You walked right into my trap.
All the TV had Vox's face on them.
Vox: I've seen that you've been destroying property that belongs to Val. At first it was funny then I realized that you were starting a turf war with us. Well I'm going to show you what happens when you mess with me. You can survive bullets, but can you survive electricity?
All the TVs shot out a ton of electricity. I was a little nervous to see what would happen. The electricity actually tickled a bit and didn't hurt at all.
Jevil: HAHAHAHA!!! Vox, you're gonna have to try a little harder than that.
Vox: WHAT!?! HOW!?!
Jevil: FINAL CHAOS!!!
Scythes fell and went boom, one more place destroyed. Except for one TV.
Jevil: Hey Vox, I know you can here me. I'm just letting you know I'm done for today, I'll be back at it tomorrow. Let your 3rd member know that their place of business is next, ok? BYE BYE!
I teleported back to the hotel with a grin on my face.
Jevil: Hey guys! I'm back! Angel guess what? Wanna know what I did to Valentino?
Angel: Tell me! I wanna know what you did to that asshole!
Jevil: Not only did I wreck 2 of his places, but I gave him some jack in the boxes I made. With his guards heads serving as the head that pops out. I used my magic to make the boxes by the way incase you're wondering. I also kicked his ass easily, I just used 1 attack and he was down!
Angel: Alright! Nice one!
Jevil: Oh hey Alastor! Don't think I forgot about Vox, I blew up one of his TV stores. And even though he wasn't there in person, only on TV, you could tell by his voice he was PISSED! Alright so tomorrow I'm gonna target a place the 3rd V runs. Can anyone tell me who that is?
Angel: Yeah sure, she's a bitch whose a phone addict named Velvet. She doesn't own a business exactly, but she's basically the queen of social media.
Jevil: Ohhh, heeheeheee. I get to use the internet to destroy her? Nice. Anyone know where I can get a phone?
Charlie: There's a place down the street.
Jevil: GREAT GREAT!!! I'll go tomorrow! Anyways I want to practice making stuff with magic. I know I can make jack in the boxes, but I wanna see what the limit is.
Charlie: Hehehe...great.
Charlie seemed to be upset even though she was smiling, Vaggie was glaring daggers at me. Nifty was also looking a little angry.
Nifty: YOU BETTER NOT MAKE A MESS LIKE LAST TIME!!!
Jevil: Don't worry I won't. And Charlie don't worry, I'll be outta here eventually. I just gotta provoke all of the 3V, fight them, then claim some territory and I'll have a new place to live! Then I'll be outta your hair. And maybe by then Vaggie will finally have learned to do a thing called smiling.
Vaggie: Vete a la mierda!
Jevil: Haha, I don't know what that means, but since it's obviously something bad, fuck you too.
Angel and Alastor laughed.
(3Vs place, Valentino POV)
Ugh, the clown son of bitch fucking blew up more of my places. I want that bastard tortured and dead.
Vox: UUUGHHH!!! I can't believe electrocution didn't work!!! Now one of my places is destroyed.
Oh yeah, and one of his places got blown up to, that sucks I guess.
Velvet: HAHAHA!!! I feel sorry for you 2. You both have places that he can destroy, me on the other hand, I have everything right here!
Velvet was talking about her phone, fuck her for not having to suffer like I did.
Vox: Oh yeah, Velvet sweetie, Jevil said he's going after your place of business next.
Velvet: HAHA! Good thing I don't own one like you 2.
Vox: That may be true, but I'm pretty sure eventually he'll find out how you operate and will try to take you down.
Velvet stopped laughing. She realized that she was going to be humiliated, serves her right.
Velvet: Oh yeah, well I'm the queen of social media. No way a clown like him can beat me at my own game.
I smiled and actually hoped that the fucking clown would beat her, show her what it feels like to be humiliated.

vete a la mierda is spanish for fuck you

Lane667

Red16dragon

PeterParker318

shinshinjane