Transformation

(Ivan's POV)
Last thing I remembered was going to the bathroom, which was surprisingly decent for Hell. Then going out, starting to talk, then passing out. I eventually woke up and thought I was going to be back at my house but then saw I was still in Hell.
Ivan: What happened? Why'd I pass out? Why does my voice sound different?
I looked at myself and saw that my skin changed color and that my clothes were different. I had a pretty good feeling what was going on but I wanted to make sure. I ran to the nearest reflective surface and had my suspicions confirmed.
Ivan: No way, I turned into Jevil.
I stood there for a moment.
Charlie: AAAHHH!!! Ivan, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen!
Then I turned around to face her.

(Ignore the words and numbers, also Ivan will be referred to as Jevil from now on)Jevil: Don't worry Charlie! You don't have to worry about it! In fact, I think this is AWESOME!!! I turned into my favorite video game character!!! This also probabl...

Jevil: Don't worry Charlie! You don't have to worry about it! In fact, I think this is AWESOME!!! I turned into my favorite video game character!!! This also probably means I have powers, I'm gonna test them out!!!
I tried shooting spades and tried to teleport, like in the game. All I did was think about it happening, and it happened!!!
Jevil: THIS IS AWESOME!!! JOIN THE CLUB!!!
I summoned a TON of clubs.
Jevil: DEVILSKNIFE IS SMILING!!!
I summoned several scythes and spun them around in all directions.
Jevil: HEARTS, DIAMONDS, I CAN USE THEM ALL!!!
Hearts started spinning and diamonds erupted from the ground. I started laughing like crazy until I felt something hit me in the back and my head popped up like jack in the box. I turned around and saw Vaggie had hit me, and I was a little surprised I didn't feel pain.
Vaggie: Cabron!!! Stop destroying the hotel!!!
I looked around and saw that the place was recked, almost everyone had ducked for cover except the tall red guy with a staff, who was smiling.
Jevil: Sorry, sorry, guess I got carried away.
Charlie: That's ok Ivan, just be careful and don't use your powers in the hotel.
Jevil: Call me Jevil, since that's who I turned into. In case you're wondering, Jevil is a boss from a video game called Deltarune. He attacks using the 4 card symbols, scythes, and has a carousel attack. He also can teleport.
Charlie: OK, soooo what will you do now?
Jevil: I'm gonna go out and have fun with my powers, BYE BYE.
I teleported out of the hotel
(Alastor POV)
Ah, things have gotten very interesting. This human that Charlie accidentally summoned and turned into a demon radiates a lot of power, I wonder if he will become an overlord. Only time will tell.

Cabron- spanish for fucker

Red16dragon

Lane667

shinshinjane

PeterParker318