Hell Social Media War Part 3

(Jevil POV)
At the beginning of the 2nd week I decided to upload a picture of me, Marx, and Dimentio.

I decided to leave a message for Velvet to see her reaction, the message I left was "Looks like The Jester Trio won round 1, feeling lucky Velvet?" She commented back "I'M GONNA BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME BITCHES!!!" I wondered what that meant, I f...

I decided to leave a message for Velvet to see her reaction, the message I left was "Looks like The Jester Trio won round 1, feeling lucky Velvet?" She commented back "I'M GONNA BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME BITCHES!!!" I wondered what that meant, I found a day later when she released a music video with Vox.

(Vox played the whole song, not just the short version in the 1st video)
Jevil: Huh, not bad, that TVs got good music skills. But we can still do better, Dimentio, I have an idea, but its going to involve you transforming. Try it.
Dimentio: OK.
He focused and after being engulfed in shadows he grew and turned into Super Dimentio.

I gave a huge sharp toothed grin.
Jevil: Perfect. Hahahaha.
After kidnapping the victims needed for the video me, Marx, and Dimentio started recording. After 2 days we were almost finished, but Velvet had already uploaded another video.

Jevil: Wow, she's not bad at singing, I'll give her that. Plus she's definitely doing better than last week.
On day 4 of week 2 we uploaded another song with Dimentio.

At the end of the week Velvet uploaded one with Valentino.

(Skip to 6:35 for Valentino's, enjoy the others if you want, just remember in the story Velvet only uploaded Valentino's theme, thats it)
I had to admit, Velvet did an amazing job this week. Despite her uploading 3 videos and me 1, at the end if the week we were tied for likes.  I even decided to compliment her fir that. In Valentino's music video I left this comment "Congrats Velvet, we tied this week, you did surprisingly well with your music videos. But don't get cocky, we still have one more week to go." She replied with "I know I did well, fuck, I did amazing!!! And this just shows that I'm going to do better than you and I'll get the likes I need next week to beat you at this war." I decided to just leave "Bring it on". Anyways I had 1 more music video i wanted to make, plus some ideas for pics to upload. Oh yes, these ideas were good.

shinshinjane

Lane667

Red16dragon

PeterParker318

I have a question, should i just upload the final part for the social media war next or should it be the other characters reactions to the war then the final part.