Hell Social Media War Part 1

(Jevil POV)
So after a day I learned I could pretty much create almost anything with my card symbols, even a small version of a castle. But there were limits, I tried making a TV but all that happened was me making a TV shaped object, it didn't turn on or have electricity. I decided when I get my own territory I'll make a full sized castle, Charlie said she'd help with installing plumbing and electricity. I also learned I could create minions like Alastor except they're all the card based enemies from Deltarune. These included Rudin Rangers, Hathys, and even the 4 kings. They were all 100% obedient and acted more like machines then magic minions, but I'm fine with that. Just for fun I gave Spade King the voice from the Man on the Internet video he's in.

Today I went to get a phone, and everyone's reactions were priceless. Things went exactly like this. I walked in and everyone looked at me and their faces turned to shock and horror. Nobody moved unless it was to get out of my way. But it was when I got to the counter was when things got enjoyable.
Jevil: Hello, hello my good man! I'd like 1 cell phone please.
Counter demon: S-s-s-sure...d-do you want it p-personalized? We can m-make one with hearts, diamonds, spades, and cl-clubs.
Jevil: Sounds great! I'll take it!
CD: OK, we'll have that ready quickly.
He went in the back fir a few minutes and when he came out he said it'd take 20 minutes.
Jevil: That's great! Hey how about we chat while we wait?
CD: O-o-ok.
It was easy to see he was scared, so I decided to mess with him.
Jevil: So, ya notice all the looks i got when I walked in? What was that about? Also what's with that constant stutter?
CD: Wellll...
Jevil: HA! Just kidding! I know whats going on. Guessing everyone's heard about me by now, and what I'm capable of. And how I made Valentino and Vox look like bitches. HAHAHAHA!!! Oh I can't wait to see them again, next time I'm getting the scythe, (I summoned it) and then I'm gonna...
I slashed it near the demons face and cut off some of his hair.
Jevil: ...slash at them till they're on their knees.
I gave the demon an evil smile.

Then he started whimpering and he, well

Jevil: Did you just piss yourself?
The demon nodded with his eyes closed.
Jevil: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I scared ya good, didn't I? Anyways if you don't wanna talk that's fine, I'll just stand here in silence.
I waited and when my phone was ready I teleported out of there and back to the hotel. I told everyone the story and they all had different reactions.
Alastir and Angel laughed, Vaggie scowled, Charlie let out nervous laughter and sighed, Husk didn't really give a fuck and just drank some booze, and Nifty was too busy cleaning to pay any attention. After that I turned my phone and made a social media account, plus found the 3Vs sm accounts. I decided to first upload a picture of me surrounded by my minions, just to keep things simple. The text I typed for the picture was "Hanging out with my minions, hey Velvet if you're reading this. Which I know you are, I'm challenging you to see who can get most likes on their uploads. Only uploads from now count, this'll last for...let's make it 3 weeks. I already pissed off and humiliated Vox and Valentino, now its your turn. And demons online, answer honestly and don't vote for one or the other cause your scared. I want to beat Velvet at her own game because I was better,  not because you were to chicken shit to not vote for me." After 10 minutes Velvet responded with "BRING IT ON FUCKER, YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!! I'M THE QUEEN OF SOCIAL MEDIAAAAA!!! AND DEMONS DO WHAT HE SAID AND ANSWER HONESTLY,  I'M SAYING THIS FOR THE SAME REASON HE DID, I'M GONNA WIN BECAUSE I AM BETTER!!! NOT BECAUSE YOU WERE PUSSIES AND VOTED SO I WOULDN'T KILL YOU!!" I was satisfied with her response, I decided to wait till tomorrow to start uploading more. Today was for planning, one thing that instantly came to mind was showing off some jack in the box kill trophies. So far Valentino has been the only one to see them, since I doubt he kept them and showed them to Vox and Velvet. Another thing that came to mind was to upload some music videos with songs from Man on the Internet. Except remade to be bloody and have an actual jester (me) instead of a drawing or game sprite. I also thought I could do the same with Spade King since he had a song too. I'd also show off some of my moves since usually no one lives to see them. After a while, I summoned all my minions and looked through them to see if I could do anything with them.
Jevil: Hmmmmm...let's see, most of you are mindless and like machines. You only do what you're made to do and don't do anything else. Not much entertainment for good uploads, except maybe to show off your attacks but that's it. The 4 kings are slightly smarter and kind of like a simple A.I., better, but not enough. I need something really good, something that can keep up with me and can actually think.
Suddenly I got a weird feeling in my hands and they also glowed. 2 balls of light appeared and formed and took the form of 2 very familiar jesters.

Marx: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dimentio: I am the pleaser of crowds, I

Dimentio: I am the pleaser of crowds, I...am...DIMENTIO! Remember the name well.
Jevil: Hello, Marx, Dimentio.
Dimentio: Hello fellow jester, who might you be?
Marx: Yeah, who are you?
Jevil: I'm Jevil! I'm the one who brought you here. And judging by the fact that you 2 are actually questioning what's going on instead of acting like brainless or like a minion. You guys are 100% aware and sentient. I didn't know my creation powers could go this far. There was probably something like this in that fancy book, I probably should read through it to see what I can do.
Dimentio: Book you say? Is it anything like The Dark Prognosticus? Which I'm assuming you know about since you know us?
Jevil: Well...
One explanation about what happened to me, my situation, and video games that they came from.
Dimentio: Since you wanted more sentient minions, you created us?
Jevil: On accident, but hey if you're actually sentient then you're not minions. You can be my friends!
Marx: OK, sounds fine, especially since your taking on 3 of the big bads down here.
Dimentio: I agree, defeating them sounds enjoyable.
Jevil: This social media war just got way more interesting. Also I think you 2 would have said yes either way since you're probably acting like how I imagine you would act, or want you to act, or both.
Marx: Whatever.
Dimentio: If that is how it is, then let it be.
Jevil: OK.

Lane667

Red16dragon

PeterParker318

shinshinjane