The Jester Trio vs. The 3V

(Jevil POV)
For this fight i decided to not have the area around us spin, it'd be more fun that way. My theme started playing and I attacked first. I sent a wave of spades at the 3V. Vox turned into electricity to avoid it and Velvet made a shield out of emojis, so Val was the only one who was hit.
Jevil: Well, well, looks like you've been training, I'll give you credit for that but its not going to be enough to save you!
Vox: That's what you think! Val now! Velvet get ready!
Val sprayed some kind of red mist at me, it made things hard to see, then Vox tackled me at fill force while still in his pure electricity form, then Velvet threw something in the air and it started to suck me in.
(Vox pov)
Yes! This is all going according to plan! First Val stuns him with his hallucinogenic lust mist, I shock the fuck out of him, then Velvet traps him in her phone! Which should be...NOW! The portal disappeared and the jester was gone, we had won!
Velvet: Yes, YES, YESSSSSS!!!!! WE DID IT!!! HE'S GONE!!!! HE'S FINALLY GONE!!!! HE CAN NEVER BOTHER US AGAIN!!!!
Val: Finally got rid of that bastard.
Vox: Yes, yes, well done everyone. We defeated our enemy, now lets-
Suddenly a portal opened up and Jevil popped out.
Jevil: Can't get rid of me that easily!
(Jevil pov)
I'm really impressed, they trained to fight and came up with an actual plan instead of going in guns blazing. But unfortunately they didn't know I could open portals to anywhere from anywhere. Even a pocket dimension that someone else has control over. Anyways the 3V were all shocked and I used this as an advantage to attack.
Jevil: Hahaha! Let's see I'll shoot with razor sharp diamonds, crack your screen with clubs, and since you have a heart theme going on I'll give you plenty of hearts!
After summoning and shooting more than a decks worth of card symbols I waited for them to get up to see what they got. Velvet got up 1st and shot emojis and texts at me I dodged some but purposely let some hit me, I couldn't feel pain and wanted this fight to not seem totally one sided so I decided eh fuck it, let them hit me. Vox summoned some dvd players and shot a ton of discs at me, I had fun dodging those. Val summoned red 3d hearts and shot them at me, once again, dodge some, get hit by some, 3rd time I really don't need to explain. I retaliated summoning scythes and shooting them at 3V. Val got a huge gash from his shoulder to his hand, Vox got a huge gash in his body, and Velvet got a bad haircut, along with a scalping. After that the 3V changed forms. Val grew 2 huge moth wings and his body and head changed into a giant heart, Vox's head came off and a bunch of cables sprouted from his head along with arms made of electricity, Velvet sucked herself into her phone and it grew and gained arms made of emojis. I could see her face on the screen kinda making her look like Vox.
Jevil: Oh, this just got interesting, guess nows a good time for my back up. Dimentio, Marx, go!
The 2 instantly appeared next to me.
Jevil: These 3 apparently want to fight by changing forms, you know what to do.
All 3 of us changed into our omega forms and chose an opponent. Marx went with Velvet, Dimentio went with Vox, and I went with Val. As a bonus we all teleported them to out pocket dimensions.

 As a bonus we all teleported them to out pocket dimensions

(Ignore the characters and boss health and only focus on the background)(Marx pov)As soon as me and Velvet appeared in my pocket dimension I started shooting arrows at her

(Marx pov)
As soon as me and Velvet appeared in my pocket dimension I started shooting arrows at her. She fought back with emojis but they didn't faze me. Next I made my eyes bulge out of their sockets and shot lazers at her. While she was stunned I flew above her and dropped down seeds to trap her in a cage of thorn covered vines, then I made it rain eyes. She broke out of the cage and to attack me but I froze her an ice bomb and used my air cutter. Then to finish things off I shadow uppercuted her and split myself in 2 and used my blackhole attack.
(Dimentio pov)
When me and Vox arrived in my pocket dimension I made it look like my final boss fight instead of Dimension D. I instantly used my powers to make copies of myself and shot my purple magic blasts at him. Vox fought back fiercely but only hit my copies. I decided to finish this quickly and trapped him in a box and caused a huge explosion. When that didn't knock him out completely I made my blocks turn angry and swarm him.
(Valentino pov)
After the clown bastard transformed he teleported me into what looked like a complete drug induced mess of colors. There was so much rainbow and it was constantly moving it made me a little dizzy to look at. Before I could attack I got hit with a giant scythe, then got crushed by a ton of bells. I charged him and tried to bite him to poison him but he knocked me back with the spikes on his chin. Next the bastard fucking nuked me and then somehow hurt me with giant rubber ducks! At this point I was getting really fucking tired and was in a fuck ton of pain. But I tried one more attack.
(Jevil pov)
I could tell Val was almost finished, but hey still wanted to fight. I decided to slice his wings off with giant cards.
(3rd person pov)
Everyone returned to Loo Loo Land. With the 3V in really bad shape. They were beaten so badly that they surrendered. Jevil said he'd accept if they gave him some territory and a free Vox brand TV. They were about to argue but after seeing that scythes were hovering above them they agreed. Jevil opened a portal to Pentagram City and Dimentio still in his Omega form punched them through. Jevil opened a different portal directly to the hotel and told everyone what happened and said he even had his minions record the entire fight. He also asked Charlie for some help setting up with plumbing and electricity and she agreed.

Finally done with the 3V story arc! If your wondering what I'll do next, I'll have the Hazbin crew react to the fight, have Jevil build his castle, go to Earth to explain things to his family after disappearing for over a month, and also have him interact with the Helluva Boss crew.

Red16dragon

Lane667

PeterParker318

shinshinjane