Learning

(Jevil POV)
That was fun, but now I'm ready to call it a day.
Jevil: Since I don't have a place to stay can I just crash here?
Charlie: Uh, hey Ivan, I have a question?
Jevil: Please, just call me me Jevil. And what's your question?
Charlie: Well you see, the book said some things, and you might, maybe, uuuhhh...
Jevil: Yes? I what?
Charlie: Uuuhhh...
She was getting annoying.
Vaggie: (brings out spears) Are you planning on spreading chaos on Earth and Heaven?! The book said there's a high chance you will.. Do you-
Jevil: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This lady was hilarious!
Jevil: Really? Just because I went crazy on some sinners means I'll just start spreading chaos everywhere? No, no. I'll just stick to causing chaos here in Hell. And before you say anything, everyone is here for a reason. Whether it's bad, really bad, or off the charts bad, the did something fucked up when they were alive. Soooo yeah, you can't exactly say I'm killing innocents.
Charlie: Yeah, I guess that's technically true, and murder is pretty common. I was just surprised that you were so murderous even though your only a teenager.
I just shrugged.
Jevil: Eh, I've always been into fiction. Which includes people and creatures with crazy powers. I always liked to imagine myself having cool powers and killing evil or just destroying stuff for fun. Anyways since you brought me here, is there anything I should know?
Charlie: Welllll...I'm the princess of Hell, my dad's the king.
That surprised me.
Jevil: WHAT!?! Your dad is Satan!?!
Charlie: His name is actually Lucifer, but yeah, that's him. Also there are several different parts of Hell. The major parts are split into 7 rings for the 7 deadly sins. A prince rules over each one. But here in Pentagram city, things are a little different. Some demons here have control over certain areas, like specific parts of the city. Or they're more powerful then regular demons.. They're called overlords, Alastor is actually an overlord.
Jevil: OK, I see, anything else?
Charlie: Well, this hotel is a place I built to rehabilitate sinners.

I stopped laughing and looked at Charlie.
Jevil: You're serious?
Charlie: Y-yes, I am.
Jevil: OK then, well I'm only here cause I don't have anywhere else to be. Once I get my own place I'll leave, sorry if that's rude but I'm not here for rehabilitation. Anyways I was thinking since I'm pretty powerful, I could kick an overlords ass and take their territory and live there. Who are the closest overlords? Not including Alastor.
Angel: That would be my boss Valentino and his 2 buddies, Vox and Velvet. Great job by the way blowing up one of his strip clubs. Ya did an even better job then me and my girl buddy.
Jevil: I did? Wait, Valentino, Vox, Velvet. 3V. Duh. Ok well, since I did that I guess that means I challenged them?
Everyone:Yes. Yeah. Yep.
Jevil: PERFECT, PERFECT!!! I just need to take some of there territory and not only will I have my own place. I'll be an overlord! But I just want to let you know, I don't want to be in charge of or have to run a business. I just want my own place and the other demons to not mess with me when I don't want them to.
Alastor: Ah, my boy, you sound like you want to be like me! I don't run any major businesses like the 3V and other demons know not to anger me. I like how you think.
Jevil: Thanks! I can't wait to start! But for now imma go to sleep. I'll just take any room, goodnight.
Charlie: Wait! Your just ok with being in Hell? What about your family? Your future?
Jevil: 2 things. 1st.-If I'm here and an overlord, I don't have to worry about finishing high school, going to college, getting a job, paying taxes, etc. 2nd-If the book said I'm capable of causing chaos on Earth and Heaven, then it's pretty obvious that I have the ability to travel there. If I want to see my family I can just go whenever I want. Anyways, goodnight.
I teleported to a random floor in the hotel and took a random room.

Lane667

shinshinjane

Red16dragon

PeterParker318