27

Seungmin POV

Tonight it's a boy's night with Hyunjin, Felix, and Jisung. As usual, we met at Felix's house at 5 pm Saturday and we started playing Playstation. We always choose Felix's because he always has the newest games & his house is so big, that it is not a problem if we make a commotion in his room.

I told them days ago that we should not have boys night and study instead to prepare for the exam, but oh well... they are just too stubborn.

So here we are, sitting in Felix's bedroom while Felix and Hyunjin are playing FIFA (A/n: it's a soccer game). As usual, our playing games together is always a ruckus situation. It's always dramatic when Hyunjin playing, he keeps shouting every time he missed the ball or losing the game then it's continued by him blaming the console controller for not functioning well.

"Yah it's not the console that's broken, it's YOU who suck at it!" Felix said while his eyes glued on the screen trying to pick the team.

"No way! it IS the console! How can it suddenly move to the right when I pushed this button!?" Hyunjin argued.

Then between the argument of Hyunjin and Felix, there's Jisung who confused about which sides to defend and keep switching sides.

Well, for me I think Felix is pretty good at these types of games, as he is a soccer fan himself and so obsessed with it. So, it makes sense if Felix keeps winning the game.

"Guys how about...we play Spide...." Jisung got cut off by the knock on the door and Felix mom came in,

"Boys, it's 7 pm, dinner time! Come downstairs!" she said,

"Okay, mom!" Felix answered.

Felix's mom is very kind and so good at cooking, everytime we visited Felix's house she always offers us to have a meal together.

When we went down, a bunch of dishes has been placed on the table. We help Felix mom to arrange the plates, meanwhile, Felix's dad just came in with Boots in his hand. Boots is Felix's family Bichon Frise. He prepares Boots' food near the dining table so that Boots can join our dinner too. 

After we all set up the table, we sat on the chairs

After we all set up the table, we sat on the chairs. I noticed one chair is empty, 

"Where's Chris?" Felix asked his mom, 

"Chris has an overtime at his office, he said he will be home kind of late," she answered.

Chris is Felix's Big brother whos 6 years older than Felix. Jisung, Hyunjin, and I get along with him too, usually, when he is free he will join playing games with us.

 Jisung, Hyunjin, and I get along with him too, usually, when he is free he will join playing games with us

🦋🦋🦋

We were back at Felix's bedroom, the dinner is very delicious and we talk a lot about our after graduation life plan with Felix's parents. They are very kind and caring, just like Chris and Felix. They treated us as if we are their children.

This time we are playing Spiderman as Jisung suggested. This time is Jisung and I turn to play it. Meanwhile, Hyunjin and Felix are busy playing with Boots. They both always argue when it comes to soccer games, but when it comes to dogs they are so bonded. Well, not surprising... as both of them are dog owners.

After playing Spiderman we switched to some other games until the time reached 11 pm, suddenly the door was knocked and Chris came in. 

"Hi, guys! I just came home and bought yall some fried chickens and pizzas," he cheerfully said as he holds up 2 big paper bags.

We automatically cheered up, we stopped our game and took a seat on the floor. Chris put the foods on the short round table while Felix took out Colas from his small fridge.

We then start to devour the foods.

"So, guys how's school?" Chris asked, we talked about our school and rant about the upcoming exams, 

"HAHAHA, I was stressed too! Don't worry everything's going to be well, just go through it. And... How about love life?" 

Chris is not only good at giving advice about school things, he is a good listener and advisor when it comes to love advice. 

When Chris asked that we all looked at Hyunjin. Of course, right now he is the one who is lovesick about Y/n.

"Wha..t? me?" Hyunjin's voice croaked, we all nodded and he finally told about his feelings. He said that he wanted to confess, but scared to get rejected and don't know when is the right time.

Chris told him to confess before graduation or he will regret it. We all agree with him.

"you know, even me, I could feel that Y/n likes you, but she seemed to be shy just like you," I told Hyunjin. In my opinion, it is just obvious both of them like each other. 

"AHHHH I KNOW!!!" suddenly Jisung shouted which make us all jumped,

"what?" Felix asked,

"We will have Winter prom in 2 months, and probably next month the boys will ask their crush for the dance. You could use this time to confess!" Jisung pat Hyunjin back.

"What!? that soon!?" Hyunjin eyes widen,

"YAH you are going to wait until we graduate, then she will forget you or move far away. Then you are going to be okay a new guy will hit on her?" I scolded. 

The night ended with us discussing and making a plan for Hyunjin's confession on prom day.

I don't know whether if it will be a disaster or a success. 

🌷🌷🌷