24

Enjoy reading this chapter while listening to the music! Cheers! - 56memories

Days goes by so fast, we were busy studying for exam. I honestly feel stressed these days, although there are Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix, and Jisung who makes my day little bit better in classes. They always makes me laugh by making stupid jokes and sending me funny memes during class which it almost got me in trouble. But I'm so grateful for them, without them I'm probably bored to death just studying and doing assignments.

You might be wondering what happened to Sera and Gigi now since that day when Hyunjin angry to them? Well, they are still hate me and gives me deadly look when the boys is not around. I always praying that I will never ever be in the same group project as them.

Today before school ended,  our classroom teacher announced that after school the girls of our class will have a senior individual photoshoot. While the boys turn is tomorrow. This means, it's likely that I have to go back home alone without Hyunjin and Seungmin. Since we almost had half of ours classes together, we usually went home together as our way home are in the same path.

"Are you going to be okay y/n?" Hyunjin asked worriedly as he packed his books to the bag before he leaves the classroom. Since that day, Hyunjin always be there for me and try to make sure Sera won't bother me anymore.

"It's okay Hyunjin, I will text you when I'm already at home!" I reassured him with a smile.

"Okay good! Then I'll go now! Take care," he annoyingly ruffled my hair before he go out of the class with the boys, which I replied with throwing a piece of crumbled notebook paper to him.

"HYUNJIN YOU MESSED UP MY HAIR!"

"Oopsie, sorry princess! but you looked better that way!" he chuckled then he hurriedly run out of the door.

After the boys left me, I quickly packed my books to my bag and put other things on the locker, I decided to go to the toilet so that I could prettied myself up a bit before the photoshoot. Well who wants to have an ugly senior picture anyway? hahaha.

🦋🦋🦋

I brushed my hair a bit and then put some face powder. Then apply a little nude pink blush & lip cream to my lip and cheek. While I was tapping the cream to my lip, I heard some loud voices. It seem there were a group of girls went inside the toilet room. I ignored it and keep minding my own business.

Then from the reflection of the mirror, I accidentally got into eye contact with one of the girls.

"Look! This stupid girl putting make up," Sera meanly pointing at me, so it caught her friends attention.

Other girls laugh, I quickly put my make up on my bag then without looking at them I try to go out of the toilet.

Unfortunately Sera caught my arm then she pinned me to the wall with her friends surround her.

"Yah you think you can escape from me?"

Then she put her right palm around my neck and squish it. Although it's not enough to suffocate me, but it enough to make my body shaking from the fear. 

"Listen.. these days you become so rude and acting tough just because Hyunjin is on your side!" 

"Bitch know your place! You're a nobody in this school!" Gigi provoking, 

I tried to speak up, but they didn't give me chance.

Then they continue to say bad things to me and I was so hurt that my mind and vision was blurry.

Thankfully, a cleaning lady came in and told them stop or she will reporting to the principal. 

"I will make sure you will never ever be with Hyunjin. He is going to be mine soon!"

Sera let me go and I quickly going out of the toilet. I walked fast to a quiet place near the courtyard and sat on a bench. Cold  autumn wind blow my hair as I tried to hold my tears and calm myself down.

🦋🦋🦋

It's been a long day. I lay on my bed thinking about today, then suddenly a chat appeared on my phone.

🧊 Forever Enemy Hyunjin 🧊 22:08 P.M.

Y/NNNNN! What are you doing now? 🧚🏻

I exhaled.. Hyunjin.. What should I do? People hates me, why you keep coming to me?

Then another chat appeared.

🧊 Forever Enemy Hyunjin 🧊 22:34 P.M.

You read my chat, but you didn't reply?

That is so different than the usual y/n.

Are you okay? 

Why do I have to feel guilty? Did I ever asked Hyunjin to be on my side? NO!  

This is why I always try to deny my feeling for him. No one wants us to be together. 

I decided to ignore his chat then buried myself under the blanket,

I'm sorry Hyunjin.

🌷🌷🌷