7

Y/n POV
When I saw my lab coat all wet, I was in shock. My legs weakened and tears were forming in my eyes.

Last I night I was getting excited for the lab class hoping I experience and learn something new and interesting. But now... it all ended like this.

I quickly ran to the the toilet before my tears fall.

I shouldn't let Sera and others see that I'm crying. I don't want to be seen weak.

I went into the toilet room and locked myself inside. I wrapped my arms around my leg and hung my head down. Tears couldn't stop, my chest was aching, and my body felt weak.

Why life is so unfair? I never hurt or being mean to others, but why people hate me? What's my wrongdoings? I always unlucky, things never work out to me.

Hyunjin POV

We were back in our classroom and 4 of us stood near lockers to get books for next period. As we getting books, my friends talked about what happened to y/n.

"Do you see that? Sera is so mean" Seungmin said,

"I know, I saw y/n face when Sera gave the coat. I feel sorry for her" Jisung added,

"Poor her, I'm not close to y/n. But I know y/n is a nice girl. She lent her stuff to Sera, but get treated like that" Felix said as he close the locker door,

I listened their conversation. I don't know why, but a part of my heart ached.

English teacher came in and started the lesson. But, I couldn't focused on the lesson. I kept thinking of  y/n.

What is she doing now? Is she okay? What can I do to help her? She must be so upset.

Then, I got an idea.

I stood up from my seat and asked for permission to go to the toilet. People in my class all looked at me in confusion, with my sudden action. Thankfully the teacher lets me out from the class. Right away I grabbed my lab coat that are placed on top of my desk and ran outside. I looked for toilets on the 2nd floor, searching for y/n. But I still can't find her.

Then, I got an idea to go to the toilet near the chemistry lab. Right away, I ran to there. I checked the female toilet, thankfully there's no one except a sad sobbing of a girl.

I know it's y/n.

Should I comfort her? Cheer her up?

But who am I? I'm no one to her. I don't think she will like my presence.

I decided to throw my lab coat over the toilet partition, luckily I'm pretty tall so I had no difficulty throwing it. And then without saying a word I went back to class.

I'm sorry y/n I can only help you with that. But hope you use it and not sad anymore.

Y/n POV

I noticed someone was on outside, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be alone.

Suddenly a white cloth fall from the top, it made me startled. I caught in my hands.

Wait.. what? This is a... lab coat?

I look for the name tag that usually embroidered on the right. But I can't find it.

Who's the owner? How did they know that I needed it?

I decide to stop crying and erased my tears from my face.

I should go to the class now, this person kind enough to gave their coat to me. I shouldn't waste their effort.

I went out from the toilet and put my wet lab coat into one of the toilet locker, then I put on the strangers's coat. The sleeves are too long for me, but it's okay I could roll it up.

I noticed the smell of it. It's men's cologne fragrance. It's smell nice, have flowerly scent, but at the same time got boyish scent too.

I washed my face on the sink and waited for my eyes to not redden anymore. Then I tried to put on a smile and walked to the chemistry lab.

Thank you stranger for helping me.

For you who's been reading this book. As a thank you, here's a gif of our baby Jeogin 💖
-56memories-

 As a thank you, here's a gif of our baby Jeogin 💖-56memories-

Pic & gif credit: https://pin.it/4a673x73kckoor | https://pin.it/5lofynw6ggdtoy