32 - Last

A/N: Please read this while listen to Eric Nam's - Any Other Way

Y/N POV

We arrived at a hotel where our school prom is. I still can't get my mind right and felt so nervous. You may ask why?

Because Hyunjin is such a gentleman and sweetheart. During the car ride he kept smiling while looking at me and when I told him to stop looking, he told me straightforwardly,

"Why would I stop looking at my date? She's beautiful and sweet. I might not ever get a chance to experience something like this again! Unless..."

"Unless, what?"

He let his biggest smile and winked, 

"you'll see~!"

When the car stopped in front of the hotel, Hyunjin quickly went out and open my side door. He then the let a hand out for me to reach. I was hesitating at first, because I never experience this burst of sweetness before. But, I decide to trust Hyunjin's lead. 

I will trust him tonight, and enjoy my time with him.

🦋🦋🦋

So far the prom went great, we were surrounded by our friends and we spend our time dancing, eating good foods, and take lots of picture together. 

Seungmin brought an instant polaroid camera, he took a lot of pictures. Felix made us to do tiktok video together and he was slaying on the dance floor. Eunbi and Jisung won couple of the year, because of their idea of dressing like classic vintage style. While Yuju brought Changbin with her and they try to control Felix in making sure he doesn't injure himself when he is too hyped dancing. 

I looked at my phone's time, 11:23. It is almost midnight, the prom still on going. But, it seemed that some people already leaving. I'm kind of thankful that my parents doesn't give me curfew for today. 

Then suddenly Hyunjin grabbed my right hand,

"Y/n let's go!"

"Huh? Where are we going? Home?"

"No, you'll see!"

I am confused, but I just follow Hyunjin. We said good bye to our friends and then went outside. 

We walk and walk, I don't even know where are we going. I thought we supposed to use car to go back home, but it seems we are not going home.

🦋🦋🦋

"Hyunjin.. My feet hurts," I stopped on my track. I'm not used to wearing heels and it seems that my toes got blisters from the friction. 

To my suprise, Hyunjin suddenly squatted. 

"Eh? What are you doing?" 

"Get on my back,"

"Nooo, I will be too heavy!"

"Yah, Y/n.. Are you underestimating me? I worked out everyday ya know?!"

Because my toes are too hurt, I gave up and get on Hyunjin back. Yes, he is right... He is very strong. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my face is next to him. 

I think this is the most closest distance we ever be. I could hear his breath, faint smoke come out from his mouth to the cold weather, I could feel his neck pulse, and also... his hair. His hair something, have a smell that is very pleasant and I don't think I'll ever forget. If I could describe it, maybe like bubble soap, white musk, and vanilla combined. But, it also has manly smell that I could not really describe it.

I closed my eyes. I just wanted to enjoy his warmth and smell. 

🦋🦋🦋

After minutes of walking, Hyunjin stopped. 

"We are here y/n".

I opened my eyes,

"why are we here?," we are near our school gate, near the cherry blossom tree that only has its branches left. (A/N: refer to chapter 3-4)

"You know this place is special for us right?" Hyunjin stood in front of me, he was looking to the tree,

"This is the place where I learned your name, and I still remember the way you called me a jerk," Hyunjin let out a small laugh.

"Of course I called you a jerk! You called me 'stupid'! HUH!" I crossed my arm.

"But you know, if at that time you didn't called me a jerk, we won't be in this state right now." 

Hyunjin asked me to hold out my hands. He took both of my hands, then he wrapped me into a hug. 

"It's crazy how feelings could changed from hate to love. You made me feel something that I never knew that I'm needing and longing for. I just can't think rationally, on how you able to make me falling in love to you." 

By this point, my mouth feels heavy. I can't speak. All I can do is staring into his eyes, and listening to him and my loud heartbeat.

Hyunjin hugged me tighter and whispered, "don't give space for me... Because... That is the last thing I want from you. Don't ever leave me, I hate to be alone."

Then suddenly foam-like white snow fall from the sky, we realized and looked into the sky. 

"First snow.." I said slowly while looking up.

His index finger and thumb touched my chin, making me to locking eyes with him. "I love you, could I be your boyfriend?"

I looked into his lips then to his eyes. I smiled.

"Yes, I love you too." 

I answered then looked into his lips. Big smile drawn on his face, then he went closer to mine. 

Our lips met. 

🌷🌷🌷