6

Y/n POV

I was chatting with my seatmate, and suddenly our class got quiet. I looked up to see who went in. To my horror it's Sera and her gang, She walked in and approached me.

"Y/n lend me your lab coat!" She said rudely,

"Why me? Just borrow from someone else. I got chemistry class after this period." I said trying to calm,

"Ohh so now... this low-class girl dare to talk back, you want to experience it again like in 10th grade?" said Sera's bestfriend, Yuri. Then she pointed her finger to me and push my head with it. I wanted to punch her face hard, but I can't... I'm too scared. I know what she's like, it's impossible to fight them.

"Yah, check her bag" Sera commanded her friends. Then they snatched my bag and rummaging through it until they found the coat. They gave it to her.

Without saying anything Sera just walk away.

I can't do anything, but just be quiet and hoping that my lab coat will back.

Hyunjin POV

I saw Sera and her gang came back with a lab coat on her hand, her face is painted with proudness and arrogance. I try to distract myself with my phone, but my mind keep thinking of y/n.

Hyunjin forget about her, she doesn't need your help and don't forget she doesn't even like your presence. Don't stick into other's problem. Focus on yourself.

Not long after the school bell rings, Mr. Kim then came into the class.

"okay, students we will have chemistry lab class today. Bring your notebook, pencil, and calculator."
"Also wear your lab coat. I'll be waiting on chemistry lab."

I took my things and lab coat. I walked together with Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin to the lab.

Thankfully in the lab I wasn't assigned in Sera's group, or else She'll probably will be lingering to me for the whole day. Also, the lab class went smoothly, but not until the classes ended.

After the class ended, we all cleaning and storing back the equipment. While most of us were busy, Sera and Yuri were fooling around like a clown.

"Ewww, you know what... y/n's coat is so dirty, I was holding my breath when I'm using it" I saw Sera hold the coat with two fingers, acting as if she's holding a trash.

"Well, well, how about we help her cleaning it?" Yuri smirked to her friend as she put her hands on the hips.

"Uuu, that's a good idea! How about this?"  Sera then throw y/n's coat into the sink and turn the water on.

All of us are shocked watching them.

Felix spoke out, "Hey, Sera! Isn't that too much? How can you do that to other people's stuff?"

"Umm, I just helping y/n cleans her thing" Sera replied with innocently,
"Isn't it right, my handsome Hyunjin? I just want to make her life easier" she looked at me and winked.

It irks me. I walked to her and turn off the faucet. "You are a crazy lunatic bitch, do you know what you're doing?" I was ready to slap her, but I stopped. I shouldn't hit a girl. I walk away from her, and signaling Seungmin, Felix, and Jisung to go along with me out from the lab.

Before we reach the door, the door swings open, Mr. Kim came into the class with science 2 students waiting behind him. Getting ready for next chemistry lab class.

I went out from the lab first, followed by my three friends. I glanced to y/n as I passed her, but she had no idea about my presence.

I don't know, we are nothing, not even friends. But my heart feels sorry to her.

Not long after I walk away from the group, I heard Sera voice from a distance.

"Here's your lab coat, I already clean it. Thank me for that."
I turn my head and see Sera throw a wet lab coat to y/n face.
Then she giggled with her friends as she ranaway.

Pic credit: https://pin.it/2jeacxamkjpsaa