22

It is finally September, summer vacation has finished in a blink of eye. I'm walking on the way to school alone, Yuju and Eunbi said that they'll go to school with their boyfriends. YES, B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D!

I can't believe I'm the only one who still single since I was born!! Ah, wait I forget to tell you all, Yuju's boyfriend is Changbin who's 1 year older than us and he is a university  student. If I could describe them, they are the mature and calm couple. Meanwhile Eunbi and his boyfriend is the opposite pole from Yuju and Changbin, they are childish and cute couple. By the way if you're wondering who is Eunbi's boyfriend, it is JISUNG! 

Yes, him! Hyunjin, Felix, and Seungmin's bestfriend. They started to date during summer vacation quietly and then suddenly Eunbi told Yuju and I about it. I kind of suprised, but happy for them especially for Eunbi. Because I know Eunbi had a big crush on Jisung for a long time and it turns out Jisung has the same feelings too! (A/n: Check chapter 10) Geez, I envy them! 

As I'm wondering and thinking about how I regretted that I wasted my summer vacation doing useless stuff instead of doing productive things, I looked at the sky above. It is dark and seems that there'll be heavy rain soon. I quickened my steps, I don't want to come school wet because of the rain!

🌷🌷🌷

When I arrived at school I right away went to 3rd floor, which is where the floor for 12 grade classes are. I walked through the hallways trying to find my classroom. '12 Engineering & Design' Ah there you go, I finally found my classroom! As you know our highschool class for 10th to 11th grade are divided into Science, Social, and Art major (A/n: check chapter 3), but in 12th grade it is divided into more specific major. Science major divided into 4 specialization which is Engineering & Design, Natural Science, Health & Medicine, and Technology-based Science . 

Hmm, I wonder what Hyunjin, Felix, Jisung and Seungmin took? Since in 10th to 11th grade they were in Science 1 and I'm in Science 2. 

Well, as I stepped inside the class room my question is answered. It turns out they took Engineering & Design specialization class too like me! Then the familiar voice called my name, 

"Hey Y/N! Sit here with us!" a voice echoed from the back of the class,  

I focused my eyes to the voice owner, it turned out it's FELIX! He is sitting in between Hyunjin and Jisung, while Seungmin sat infront of them with an empty seat beside him. As I'm excitedly walking to them,  I suddenly could feel dark presence going inside the class from the door with her typical voice. 

oH SHit SERA!?

I turned my head a bit to confirm whether my guess was correct or not. Yup, I guess luck was not on my side. It IS Sera and one of her best friend, Gigi, which is the 2nd mean girl after Sera in their friends group.

I tried to calm myself and took a seat beside Seungmin.

"Yah Y/n! You're taking this class too!? Are you copying me? or is it because you missed me?" Hyunjin jokingly said to me,

Seungmin replied with a snort, "OOOO so you're now making aggressive move toward Y/n?" 

I could see Hyunjin reacted to Seungmin's comment with a blush. It's pretty funny to see him acting tough, but easily blushing over it. 

"Um excuse me, but no Mr. Hwang Hyunjin! I chose this class, because I wanted to apply for Architecture major in university later" I said.

Then 5 of us talking about university and our summer vacation, suddenly Felix mumbled,

"I predict the grim reaper will approach Hyunjin, in 5..4..3..2..1..--"

Pic Credit: https://pin.it/2Zzy1jo

🦋🦋🦋

*13th September 2020 Update: I'm sorry, I have to change character Yuju's boyfriend in this story from W***** to Changbin. I wrote chapter 3 on August 2019, before all the things happened. I hope you understand :)

btw Who's excited for Stray Kids comeback on 14th September? 🙋🏻‍♀️ - 56memories