4

Hyunjin POV

"Hyunjin... I liked you since the first time I see you" Sera said shyly,

"Be my boyfriend, I ... promise if you date me, I'll make you the happiest man, please... let's date?"

"No." I answered flatly,

"Why!? I'm pretty, rich, smart, and sexy. I don't have any flaw. I will be a perfect girlfriend for you Hyunjin!" Sera started to raise her voice.

I'm so tired of this, everyday this attention seeker lurking and following me everyday.

"I've already said this many times before, I will never ever fall for girls like you. So, stop bothering me"
I turned around and walked away from her, but then she grabbed my arms and kept pleading.

"Stop it, Sera, you'll never ever got a place in my heart. Not for someone like you"

I shake my arm off her and keep walking.

"HYUNJIN! I'LL NEVER STOP LIKING YOU! JUST WAIT, I'LL MAKE YOU FALL FOR ME!"  Sera shouts from a distance, people who aren't far from us all looked. This situation was embarrassing.

I never liked Sera, that girl was acting angelic in front of me. But, little she did know, I knew all those things are all acting. She loved to bully & being mean to someone who she labeled as inferior or weaker than her.

Then I saw the girl who I bumped into a week ago, she was staring at the scene.
I clicked my tongue.

"If you want to eavesdrop that much, don't make it too obvious, stupid" I said as I approach her.

Y/n POV

Hyunjin's sudden voice from behind startled me,
"No.. no... I— didn't" I stuttered, I'm so dumb that Hyunjin noticed me.

I shouldn't have eavesdropped in the first place, now I had to deal with him 'the cold prince'.
No... Not again...

I tried to quicken my walk to avoid him, but then he kept following me and tried to keep up.

"You're the person who bumped into me right? you haven't apologized yet"

Ughhh, why did he have to bring that up.

"It's an accident, I didn't mean to bump you, really..." I said, I tried to lower my head down so I could avoid eye contact with him.

Suddenly he lifted my chin up with his hand and leaned in closer, I see his face more clearly.

Well, I admit he looks handsome. His dark brown hair looks striking under the late afternoon sun, and his kissable lips is pink and plump.

I get it now, why people give him a nickname 'prince'. He looked perfect, no flaw.

"Isn't it a common manner to apologize when you bump into someone? Stupid?" He then facepalmed.

"Isn't it a common manner to apologize when you bump into someone? Stupid?"  He then facepalmed

Hyunjin's attitude made me boil up, I just hate and couldn't take it anymore.

"OKAY, I'M SORRY, I ADMIT IT'S MY FAULT. I APOLOGIZE FOR BUMPING INTO A JERK LIKE YOU!!!" then I stomped away, but then I stopped on my track and turn back to him,

"And my name is not 'Stupid'! My name is y/n! Remember that" then I ran as fast as I can.

Hyunjin POV

I couldn't believe that girl so brave, it was a first time a girl dared to call me a jerk.

I thought she's type of girl who easily get chickened out.

She seemed to have a different charm than other girls. Interesting.

The corner of my mouth curled up,
So her name is y/n... okay y/n, I'll remember your name.

Hi amazing readers! Thank you for reading this far, I really appreciate it <3 so much. Don't forget to hit star button, cuz it pushes me to write more passionately. ILY 🤟 I'll try to update new chapters every Saturday! Thanks ❤️

Here's a gif of Hyunjin showing his dimple, uwu.

Pic & gifs credit: https://pin.it/nye5ruyk345tfx | https://pin.it/kj623x5iq7gphg | https://pin.it/lcizfcyytbvpki |
https://pin.it/j243rmrqvwuvag