23

"Hi! Hyunjin! OMG I missed you so much... Why you didn't texted me over the summer? You'll regret it if I got taken by someone" Sera interrupted our conversation with her high 'fake sweet' voice.

"Tch! Keep dreaming on" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Then we tried to ignore Sera and Gigi by continuing our conversation, but then I heard Gigi whispered something to Sera. After she whispered Sera turned her head and looked at my direction,

"Wait! What's this nasty girl doing here?" Sera loudly said, then she arrogantly sit on the empty seat beside me with her arms crossed. 

"Bitc*, why are you sitting here and flirting with the boys?" As she said that her index finger pushed my forehead offensively.

I felt like I just wanted to grab and pull her hair, but I'm not brave enough.

"Yah answer me stupid!? An ugly girl like you have no place to sit here, you don't deserve them. Now go away and sit somewhere else, so that Gigi and I can sit here," another index finger pushing happened again,

"SERA STOP IT! YOU'RE TOO MUCH!," Seungmin who sat on my left side tried to sway Sera's finger from me.

"Wait, Seungmin, I'm not wrong tho! It's her fault for sitting here as she wished! She's a piece of garbage that shouldn't be here anyway" she hissed.

Suddenly Hyunjin sat up from his seat then grabbed Sera's arm,

"Enough. Go," he said sternly.

It's my first time seeing Hyunjin this angry, it's scarier than the time when he was angry to the kid who's accidentally nudge my dessert plate (A/n: Check Chapter 12). 

Hyunjin looks calm, but that stern eye look could send anyone chill to their spine.

I guess Hyunjin deadly stare succeed to make Sera's voice quivered, "but Hyunjin.. It's her fault!! Why are you defending her now?"

Without a word he pulled her arm, so she was away from the seat  and he sat on it. Without giving any looks to Sera, Hyunjin looked me in the eye.

"Are you okay Y/n?" he then gently stroke my forehead softy, the place where Sera pushed it with her finger. I looked him back and then nodded. 

"From now on, I'll sit here and my friends will sit here. No one should sit here, if I found out someone here you have to deal with me," he announced loud enough that the whole class could hear it.

Obviously no one were brave enough to object him, only a dumb person who wanted to have problem with the famous cold prince in this school.

"Hyunjin! Are you crazy now!? This stupid girl doesn't deserve you, look... she's ugly, stupid, and she's a no one. Since when your standard hit this low? Wake up Hyunjin!" Sera still trying hard to convincing Hyunjin and deny what he said. 

Honesty, her words hurts me and triggers my insecurity again. I've been trying to love myself and be confident, but those words were like a piece of brick that thrown to stacks of pebbles and those pebbles all fall to the ground. Is it true that others sees me that way? the ugly girl that doesn't deserve anything in this world?

Hyunjin then sat up and then drag Sera out of the class by her arm. I don't know what Hyunjin did to her, but just before the 1st class bell rang they went back to the class. I could see that Sera automaticly choose another sit kind of far from us, while Hyunjin calmly took a seat beside me.

The teacher came to the class, as we waited for her to set up the laptop and projector Hyunjin quietly whispered to me.

"No one can hurt you anymore, don't worry." 

🦋🦋🦋

I was watching DANCERACHA WOW at 3 AM while writing for this chapter and my soul almost left my body.. - 56memories

picture credit: https://pin.it/311QfZV