26

Hyunjin POV

"But why Y/n? You know... Every time I tried to talk to you, you will be pretending that I don't exist. Every time I tried to chat with you, but you didn't even read it. I.. don't understand..." I said.

"Hyunjin.. Honestly... I'm scared,"  her voice got quieter.

I didn't expect she will said that, what is she scared of? did I make any mistake? have I hurt her?

"what made you scared y/n?" I tried to hold her hands that were placed on the table, but she dodged it. Honestly, it hurts my feelings.

"People at school sees me lowly and me especially when being with you, Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin. It seems like I'm just a parasite" 

I held my breath, I couldn't believe that she feels that way. I wish she knows... How she looked like from my eyes. Y/n is perfect... if I could describe her beauty it will be never ends. I adore her so much.

I cleared my voice, "Y/n, you shouldn't think like that,"

"no, you won't understand," she replied.

I looked into her eyes and I can see the pain she felt, maybe all this time I am being too ignorant? 

"listen to me," this time I managed to hold her hand,

"I want you to know. In this world there's always people who hates us and wanted to us to fall into the pit of darkness."

"but remember, despite that.. not everyone is going to hurt you. There'll be people who love and care for you so much. They are people who will be happy when you happy, and sad when you're sad. So, you should focus on them rather than those mean people. Those people are not worth of your time."

"But their words hurts me, it's hard to deal with it,"

"y/n trust me on this, I understand how hurt those words. But, you know... in the end all those people will be temporary in your life and they will be irrelevant then. Just think that this is a process for you to become a greater person"

"right."

"so, don't worry about Sera and those girls. You means a lot to many people and these people wanted to see you happy. It is up to you to open your eyes and see who are they."

"Really?" 

"Yes, believe on me. So now, smile! You look ugly when you're frowning."

"hmph! No!"

"Aw, come on! Smileeee" I squished her cheeks, then the smile that I've missed for last few weeks appeared.

That night in the coffee shop, we catch up things with each other and talk about so many things.

I missed this so much. I missed her.

🦋🦋🦋

It's already late at night and we are already near y/n's house. It is time for us to part ways, but before that I have to say it to her.

"Y/n, can you promise me one thing?"

"what?"

"If something happened to you, please tell me. Don't keep it to yourself, because I just can't bear not knowing that your are hurt and sad. I wanted to be the person who you turn to during those times. It hurts me when I see you are hurt and sad,"

she's silent.

then, she suddenly hugged me,

"Hyunjin, thank you so much... I don't know. We started from hating each other, I try to avoid seeing you as much as possible. But now.. somehow... it hurts me when I have to avoid you. My days feels not complete when I don't see you. Since that day, I keep thinking whether I should avoid you or not. But I guess, it's impossible for me. It is so weird.."

I'm speechless. So, she felt the same way too? 

I hugged her tighter, I want this moment to be everlasting. I don't want to let her go.

"I don't know how all of this happened, but I'm glad that we crossed path. Please always believe on me, I will protect and be there for you"

I'm almost reaching to the point in confessing my feelings to her, but not now.. I will confess to her when the time is right. 

🌷🌷🌷