2

Unfortunately, this time in 12 grade Eunbi, Yuju, and I didn't have class together. Eunbi is in art major, Yuju's social major, meanwhile I'm in science major class.

I know it's crazy... in science major class most of them are smart students. On the other hand, I'm not a really smart student and my grade is just average. But my dream is getting into interior architecture major in university. So in 10th and 11th grade I study hard to get my average grade a bit higher. Thankfully I got into 12 science 2. (FYI: science focused major in our school have 2 homeclasses, 12 science 1 and 2)

When I stepped into the class I see familiar faces, most of my new classmates have the same class as me in 10th and 11th grade. I feel so relieved, there weren't any bullys or arrogant popular students here.

Instead, they were mostly in science 1. But anyways, I don't care, I probably don't need to interact or do anything with them.

.....

It was lunch time, Eunbi had been waiting outside my class earlier. When the teacher finished the class, I went to her straight away.

"Y/n.. I miss you so much" she said as she clings on my arm,

"Hey, we just separated for 3 hours, and you already miss me?" I giggled,

"Of course, it's so lonely without you and Yuju" she pouted.

We walk to Yuju's class, who's the farthest from us, but nearest to the cafeteria.

We went inside Yuju's class, she was busy tidying up the books.

"Whoaaa, it looks like our Yuju studying so hard with those books" Eunbi teased,

"Well of course, Eunbi, we're seniors now, so no time to waste" Yuju said proudly,

"Okayyy guys, let's stop talking about study, we have to go to cafeteria before the line getting longer" I said,

Good thing, we weren't too late, the line wasn't too long so we got the food fast and sat on the table near a big window. Today's menu was a burger with french fries.

"So Eunbi, tell me about that rude boy again. We haven't finished talking about him previously" I said as I took a bite of french fries.

"Well, You don't know about him y/n? He's famous tho"

"What? That boy is famous? How can?"

"Y/n... all these time you only interact with people who had the same class as you, that's why you don't know him" Yuju added,

Hmm... What Yuju said it's true, I'm pretty shy and have low self esteem. That's why I can't interact easily with other people in an unfamiliar place. I usually get awkward.

Then a group 4 boys sat on a table not far from us with their lunch trays, one of them is the boy that I saw earlier.

"That boy who bumped to you earlier is Hwang Hyunjin, he's famous with the nickname 'cold prince'" Eunbi continued,

"He got that nickname, because his visual is like a prince but cold hearted. Dispite, his personality, many girls are chasing after him. However, no one ever succeeds."

"And those three boys beside him are his friends?" I asked,

"Yes, the blond one is Felix, the cute one is Jisung, and the kindest is Seungmin" Eunbi pointed them one by one,

"What!? Jisung is cute? Don't tell me.. you liked him?" Yuju let out a small gasp,

"Instead of, 'like', I have crushes on him since we're in 10th grade." Eunbi blushed,

"Aaah, that's why you know them so much" I said,

"Yes, I've been paying attention to him, but I don't think he noticed me at all" Eunbi pouted before she took a big bite of her burger.

While Eunbi and Yuju talking about Jisung, I keep thinking about Hyunjin.

What makes him so cold? Why would he act that way?

Then Yuju snapped her finger to wake me up from my deep thinking,

"Y/n why are you so quiet? Are you thinking about something?"

"Ah... no... no.. I wasn't thinking about something" I stuttered a bit, then my eyes accidentally meet with Hyunjin, he looked back at me. I quickly turned my face to Yuju, so I could pretend that I didn't looked at him.

I think it's better if I avoid him as much as possible, I don't want to mess that cold prince.

QUESTION: What are you gonna do if cold prince Hyunjin is exist in your school? Will you try to get closer or avoid him?

Pic credit:
https://pin.it/nbfhqudm7dgvno