29

Hyunjin POV

"Just give your hand, I need it for experiment purposes," I tried to assuring Y/N.

From her face, I could read the confusion.

"no! I know you will do something stupid," she argued then crossed her arm,

"C'mon y/n, why are you always thinking I'm pranking you or something?" I don't know why, but y/n acting like this makes her look a few times cuter.

"ugh okay then!" I'm so happy she finally gave up, I knew it. Y/n is that type who can't reject things. 

Finally, her hand landed on mine, then I held it. Her hand is much smaller than mine but so soft. 

"So what?" her adorable eyes look to mine sternly which it failed my focus from her hand and fall to her gaze.

Shi* I get caught up. 

C'mon Hyunjin! Focus, you shouldn't fail this.

"So.. Erm..."

I didn't finish my sentence, she suddenly pulled back her hand. Fortunately, I didn't catch off guard. I held her hand stronger.

"Wait a minute! I'm not done yet!" I grunted,

"ugh! Hyunjin what experiment is this?" 

I could sense that y/n is getting impatient. So I asked her whether she still wants to know what I'm doing. 

"Of course!" 

"Okay, so the title of this experiment is 'a survey on whether y/n's hand fits Hyunjin's hand,"

"What the hell Hyunjin!?"

I don't know why, but somehow Y/n's facial expression is funny. 

Well, I guess it seems then she's interested in this game?

"aren't you curious what's the result?"

"maybe?" 

"well based on the result y/n's hand fit 100% perfectly with Hyunjin's hand"

"eh..? so?"

I pulled my face close to her and whispered,

"That means she's verified and must accept to be the destined Hyunjin's prom date."

Her jaw dropped, "w..hat..? did you just..?"

"Yes, do you want me to repeat it again?"

"but,," I put a finger on her lips, 

"no buts!! This is the first and the last time I'm asking you! if you rejected me, you will regret for your whoooole LIFE!"

Y/n facial expression becoming hard to be read, somehow I get so nervous. 

What if she rejects me? 

What if all this time I am wrong that we have mutual feelings?

Shi*... 

"Hyunjin, actually I am sorry.."

Right, my heart dropped.

Hello lovely readers! Happy new year! I hope you all staying healty and happy as always~

I apologize for not updating for a long time and thank you so much for those who waited. Reading your comments & stars vote give me strength to continue this again! I'll do my best to finish this book nicely :) ♡

- 56memories (4-1-2022)