𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀?

In which the boys all miss Sunmiand expresses it during a facetime call

and expresses it during a facetime call.

In which the boys all miss Sunmiand expresses it during a facetime call

"SHE'S CALLING!"

It was the new year and Sunmi has still been on hiatus for about 7 months now. To say that the boys all missed her, was an understatement. They really MISSED her.

None more than Mark, who has been very supportive of her road to recovery. Though it was proven hard, he never want to give up on her.

Which was a clear sign that he was very much in love with her. He even planned in telling her but the hiatus got in the way and it never seemed to be a good time. So he kept it to himself.

In that time, Sunmi rarely ever called them or texted them. And because of their busy schedule, the group also never got to call hr up until now.

But anyone can tell that the group was missing that motherly, positive aura she always brought.

So when Sunmi randomly called via facetime on their manager's phone, it was a very welcomed sight and they were happy that their manager told them and gave them his phone.

When Jisung shouted in glee that she was calling, every single member quickly crowded Taeyong ( who was holding the phone on a selfie stick ) and waited until he answered.

Taeyong answered, holding the stick up to that everyone would be in frame.

Suddenly, Sunmi appeared on screen. She was wearing a baggy black Kaneki Ken shirt and black shorts. Her now light brown hair was in a messy low bun and she was free of makeup.

From the looks of her surroundings, she was in her bedroom.

"Hey, boys!" She greeted all of them with a tired smile.

"Noona!" Jisung shouted, being one of the members that missed her the most. "We miss you, noona!"

"I miss you all, happy new years!"

"Happy New Year, Sunsun." Johnny said back. "We really do miss you a lot and we wanted to celebrate the new years eve with you."

"I know! I'm sorry. Some days have been tougher than others"

Everyone got quiet after she said that. Sunmi had been battling anxiety for years now and they were no stranger to the feeling either. It just hurts to see her go through this.

Though they were happy that she put her health first, they still got sad whenever they look on stage and there's a space left open for her. But she isn't there.

"We understand, your health comes first." Taeyong comforts her, knowing how she hates feeling useless.

"Are you ever gonna come home?" Renjun asked shyly.

Sunmi grew silent. She, at the time, didn't feel ready to be back. Not that she didn't want to be back with the group, she did but she didn't feel quite ready yet. She didn't want to have another sever panic attack like she did before she was put on hiatus.

That moment was very scary for her and she knew she needed time.

"Don't worry about me,eh? I'll be home some day, I promise."

Renjun didn't look satisfied with her answer and the rest felt the same way but what other choice do they have but to wait until the day she comes back. Which could be anyday.

  "Well, make sure it's soon." Mark said, hoping to lighten up the mood. "We can't take another day of Yuta trying to recreate your pancakes. Half of us nearly got sick because of him."

Everyone broke out in laughter as Yuta reached over Ten to smacked Mark upside the head.

"How are you doing back home?" Kun asked. "Are you taking care of yourself? Eating well and resting?"

"I just woke up from a nap, actually." She replied, leaning back on her headboard. "But I'm feeling okay. I actually feel a lot better now."

"That's all we ever want for you."

Th call lasted about an hour before she had to go because of the time difference. It was already late night in Miami so she didn't want to wake up her parents.

After the call ended, Sunmi began thinking to herself as she laid in bed. She remembered the talk her and her mom had when visiting her older brothers memorial garden that same day.

"You are in control of your own soul....you get to say when you are ready to go back but remember, you dad and I will always support you and every choice you make."

Maybe she was beyond ready to go back. She didn't know. She'll make up her mind tomorrow morning.

I want her to surprise the boys
when she comes back. How should I go about it?