𝙑 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙄

"Sunmi-ah is pretty

"Sunmi-ah is pretty." Jungwoo mumbled while Sunmi held the camera by the selfie stick. A lot of the fans had been commenting on her now light brown hair and had been telling her that she's very pretty all the times she's been on camera.

Also Jungwoo was feeling a little attention deprived today from her.

Anyone could tell that Jungwoo loved Sumni like a baby loves his mother. And since Sunmi always spoils the boys rotten, especially Jungwoo, Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan, even a second without her attention and he feels deprived. He even sometimes follows her around like a lost puppy and is always excited to see her. Despite seeing each other every day.

Sunmi turned to Jungwoo and flashed him a shy smile.
"Yah, why are you such a romantic boy?" She said, giggling. She doesn't handle sweet comments and flirting very well.
But it's always been apart of her alluring charm. Jungwoo didn't say anything but stare at her as if she was the prettiest thing in the world, which made her nervous.

"W-Why are you staring at me?" She asked, shyly giggling.

"Because you're pretty, Sunmi~" He said with a straight ( not really ) face.

As Sunmi squealed in her hand and turned super red, Lucas, Kun and Ten ended up walking over to them.
Since they walked to the nearest park while on v live, they all just talked to fans and played in the play area of the park.

"You trying to steal my girl?" Lucas asked, wrapping his arm around Sunmi.

"Hey, we're not dating." Sunmi said, making sure they were all in frame.

"I can dream right?" He mumbled, fixing his hair. Sunmi giggled as she looked at the comments. A lot of them were all hilarious.

Sunkei is real, I will fight any of y'all

Tell me why Jungwoo is literally NCT's flirty baby

I see Jungwoo's back at it again with the hoe-ness 😂

I sincerely hope Lucas and Sunmi are secretly together

I might be a Sunark Stan but Sunkei is super cute.

"What is sunkei?" Sunmi asked the fans. She's not really familiar with ships and other fandom terms.
She recently found out what a soft stan was and apparently, there are a lot of soft stans for her and Haechan's friendship. Which was because Haechan was an attention hog when it came to her. Well, him and all of the Dreamies.

But none more than Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin and Chenle.

She apparently also found out why the fans called her the 'second mom' of the group. She has a tendency to baby and care for the boys a lot and is very attentive to the younger members and those who were general babies. Jungwoo, for example. As stated above, he is a huge baby for Sunmi.

Lucas tends to always flirt with her. But he makes sure that Ten isn't around because he was so protective of her, it was hilariously cute.

"It means they like you and Lucas together." Kun explained, taking the stick away from her.

"Oh you mean if I like him?" She said innocently. "Of course I like Lucas oppa! He's my best friend."

Lucas felt a bit crestfallen when she unknowingly friend zoned him. He was another member, besides Mark, who had real deep feelings for her. Which started when he met her after finding out that he would debut with NCT U. He saw her and the way she smiled at him and he fell for her there. He even tries to impress her and make her laugh with stupid flirting and pick up lines.

"No, baby." Ten said, laughing a bit at her innocence. "They mean like a relationship."

Sunmi then made an 'o' sound, finally getting it. "Oooo....I get it." She said. "I'm sorry, I'm not really familiar with Fandom talk."

"Of course, we're together." Lucas joked, bringing Sunmi in his arms. "Couldn't you tell?"

Sumni laughed, slapping his hands that were intertwined over her stomach.
"Yah, oppa! Stop!"

"Any other boy who wants to date her, sorry." He continued to joke. "Sorry, I got to her first."

"Mark's not gonna be happy." Jungwoo taunted from the swing he was sitting on. Ten and Kun shot him a look that said 'shut the hell up!' Which silenced the boy quickly. Everyone but Sunmi knew of Mark's feelings for her. They promised him that he would get to tell her himself and not to make anything obvious to her. Even though, it was painfully obvious.

"What do you mean?" Sunmi asked curiously.

Everyone went silent for 4 seconds before Ten thought of a quick answer.
"He's only talking about how protective Mark is."

"Ah..." Sumni said, shrugging it off. "Anyways, we hope you all stay safe and eat well! Bye!"

"Bye!" The boys all waved and smiled before Kun turned off the live stream.

-a u t h o r s n o t e-

Eh, I liked this chapter enough.
Be sure to comment and vote

Do you ship Sunark or Sunkei more?

Love ya!