𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀

I barely see anyone on this book anymore. your comments motivate me to continue. So don't forget to comment and vote. No ghost readers.

 in which mark tries to get some alone time with sunmi before the two of them are too busy with their subgroups

Dating someone as a kpop idol was already hard enough. Dating someone who was in the same group as you is even tougher.

Because if drama starts, it would be awkward working with that person due to the animosity and the tension in the air. Especially for the other members.

But Mark and Sunmi made it work. They were perfect for each other. Anyone could see that. And they didn't mind keeping their relationship a secret from fans.

In fact, if they could, they would keep it a secret forever. If it came to that in the future.

But it also wouldn't bother them if they were to be public. Their fans shipped them heavily and SM doesn't want to end up like Cube if they were kicked out for dating. So it was a win for the two of them.

What were they gonna do? Fire their golden idols? Not a chance.

But since their relationship was new, Mark and Sunmi wanted to keep everything under wraps for the time being. And then maybe they could talk about being public.

They were still young. They had a lot of learning about love before anything.

Mark, not too long ago, was placed in a subgroup called SuperM with Taeyong, Lucas and Ten. The four members were gonna work with Taemin, Baekhyun and Kai as a group. An exciting project that made him happy.

Sunmi, also, was placed in a subgroup as well. GOLDEN was a subgroup under the new undercompany entertainment GEN.X ENT. Meaning soon, she would have to leave to film two music videos and prepare for a debut concert event.

But for now, they had time off and they decided to use some of it for themselves.

Or at least try to.

"I'm just saying, you should give it a chance." Sunmi pried, grabbing a big bowl of popcorn from the kitchen counter.

The two planned to spend the afternoon together, watching a multitude of movies. Ranging from romantic comedies to even horror films.