𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙉

✽+†+✽――――✽+†+✽

✽+†+✽――――✽+†+✽

Lucas' facial expression had not change one bit with the longer he looked on.

His eyes voided from emotion, his lips pursed, his arms crossed. He leaned on the door way of SM's dance practice room just staring. Wondering.

How was it so easy for Hendery to charm Sunmi? He simply didn't get it.

This was literally the second time they've talked since 127 was busy with preparing for their world tour that was coming up in a month.

Wayv had also been preparing for their comeback. Both units ended up acquiring a three week break. Meaning Wayv would be in Korea during that time and NCT most likely would be around SM, meeting the three new members.

It was only the first day of the first week and Hendery some how charmed Sunmi into hanging out with him. He wanted to hang out with her and her alone! How?! How was it possible?! What was his secret?

"You've been awfully quiet,"

Lucas turned to see Winwin and Jeno walking towards him with curious looks. Lucas grumbled in response before looking back at the two.

Sunmi had been laughing at whatever Hendery told her and it made him angry. And then she playfully slapped her hand on his bicep with that pretty smile on her face, just to add insult.

Looking at Hendery, he was loving the attention and physical contact.

"I don't get it." Lucas spoke up. "What does Hendery have that I don't? How did he bewitch Sunmi like that?"

Jeno looked at the two with a confused look on his face. So did Winwin. All they saw was two friends talking about funny YouTube videos. Nothing flirty was happening.

But when you are crushing on someone, anything seemed like flirting, right?

"Well. . . Hendery hyung is quite handsome." Jeno admitted, titling his head. "And he has a really dazzling smile."

"Also, he's fun to talk to." Winwin added. "He's very charming, and he's pretty adorable."

Lucas rolled his eyes. He should have known better than to confide in the two of them. They were no help at all.

"Please, I'm handsome as all hell, I have one of the best smiles in this group and I'm practically prince charming. What girl doesn't want me?"

"With an ego like yours, what girl would want to deal with that?" Winwin retorted, chuckling amusingly.

Jeno let out his own soft laugh as he high fived Winwin. "Good one, hyung."

"Thank you, Winwin, really." Lucas replied sarcastically.

"Okay okay," Winwin waved him off. "But seriously, I'm surprised you didn't notice the type of guys she likes."

He looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Feeling like he was on to something, Lucas wordlessly listened to him.

"She likes sensitive guys." Jeno answered. "I think almost everyone in the group knows this."

"Sensitive? Really?" Lucas scoffed. Were they really being serious? "What like guy who cry during movies and all that cheesy stuff? Sunmi doesn't seem the type to like chick flicks."

"Then you haven't been paying attention." Winwin winced. "Think about it. Why is it that she rejects your flirting? Why does she seem more interested in Hendery than you? Assuming she is even thinking about that now."

"Because she hasn't seen what's in front of her yet?" Lucas answered as if it was the most obvious thing. "Besides, if you're telling me I have to act sensitive to get her attention, then I would sat that's stupid. Sunmi doesn't like sensitive guys.

But Jeno and Winwin nodded their heads disapprovingly. Lucas really hasn't been paying attention then.

And they could only hope for the best.

✽+†+✽――――✽+†+✽

Later that same day, Lucas was able to get Sunmi to hang out with him back at the dance room. Successfully, he had made her laugh more times than Mark or Hendery could ever.

Which he was very happy about.

But that all went downhill when Jungwoo walked in, carrying what it looked like cat food in bags.

"Jungwoo, what is that?" Lucas asked.

Jungwoo walked closer to them with two big bags of car food in each of his arms.

"Oh! Hey! I was looking for Jaemin. He and I are feeding some cats at the nearby cat cafe." He explained. "The owner didn't have enough time to feed them so we volunteered to do it for him."

Scoffing at that, Lucas smirked uncaringly. "That has to be the -"

"Sweetest thing in the world." Sunmi interrupted him, in awe.

Lucas looked at her in utter shock and disbelief. What just happened? Surely what Winwin and Jeno said wasn't true. She wasn't falling for this.

But he watched as Sunmi push past him and walked towards Jungwoo with a smile on her face, she circled her arms around his arm, giving him a loving look.

"You have to be the sweetest man I ever know." She said almost like she was star struck. "You know, sensitivity is very attractive in my books. How about I help you and Nana?"

"What?!" Lucas exclaimed unbelievably.

As if he wasn't in the room, Jungwoo smiled at her gratefully. "Thank you, Sunsun. That would mean a lot."

She happily walked away with him, talking about the cafe on their way out.

"I think we should stay there for lunch after we're done." Jungwoo suggested.

"That would be lovely, oppa."

After they left, Lucas was there stunned at what he saw. It wasn't until Winwin found him again with his jaw dropped.

Prior to entering, he saw Jungwoo and Sunmi walking in the hallway together, arms linked and carrying cat food. Putting two and two together, he guessed what happened.

With a floating smirk, Winwin walked over to Lucas, arms crossed. "You believe me now?"

Lucas groaned, rolling his eyes at him. Completely annoyed with him and everything. Winwin chuckled as he watched him walk away.

"This is getting interesting."