𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋 ( 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 )

- ☾-

- ☾-

Black on Black

It is a known fact that the boys of NCT Dream love Sumni like a mother

It is a known fact that the boys of NCT Dream love Sumni like a mother. Sometimes even more. But it's also a well known fact that the boys all love initiating skinship with her. And are very happy when she initiated it back.

Sumni is very affectionate when it comes to the dreamies. Shea honestly more affectionate with them than the other two units.

Especially Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin.
Jisung only does it when there aren't any cameras on them or if there are, he usually does it when hes super shy and she's around.

Rejun is a lot like Jisung and only does it when there are no cameras.

Chenle doesn't count because he doesn't know the concept of personal space with everyone.

Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin doesn't care who sees. They want the world to know they love their noona.

The group as a whole were on set for Black on Black and they were given a 30 minute break.

Jaemin saw Sumni talking to one of the camera men that filmed their behind the scenes footage with Lucas, Johnny and Kun. So he took the opportunity to back hug her.

"We are filming - AH!" Sunmi yelped when she suddenly felt arms circling her. But relaxed when she saw Jaemin rest his chin on her shoulders.

He smiled and snuggled his face into the crook of her neck. To which she responded with running one hand through his hair.

"Baby Nana surprised me." She giggled.

Lucas, feeling jealous of the affection she was giving to him, averted the attention towards him. "Yah, he's too old to be a baby, huh?"