🌛 Drunken Apologies

In which Mark apologizes after a night of celebration

───  * ☁️ °  ⋆  °  . ☆ ──

Because Sunmi wasn't feeling well, she stayed at the dorm while the boys all went to celebrate Mark's birthday. Usually, Sunmi would be the one to hang out with him for the day but the two were still not ready to fully talk to each other.

It has been some time since their fight and Mark has been purposely kept his distance from her ever since. And Sunmi didn't stop him.

Call it the pride in her but she was not going to cry to him because he wanted to stay away from her.

But truth be told, Mark only distanced himself because he was embarrassed by his words and actions. He was embarrassed with how he handled the situation and he was embarrassed because he knew he hurt his girlfriend.

And all of that only made him feel like he was not worthy to have someone like Sunmi. And vice versa. She was also disgusted by how she handled everything.

How she slapped him. That had to be the most terrible thing she has ever done to anyone. No one in any relationship should ever put their hands on anyone. No matter how angry you were.

And she was too embarrassed with herself about that. So much so that she still thinks about that moment. She has never cursed at anyone not has she ever been that angry.

Sunmi was a passive person through and through. She didn't like being yelled at and she would rather talk things out than to fight. So for her to snap like that, it shocked her.

It sure as hell shocked everyone else in the group. Because they knew how she usually handled situations like this. 

Sunmi was a mediator not an aggressor.

She kept the peace in the group. She doesn't fight or yell.

But she did in that moment and she will forever feel embarrassed by her actions and words.

───  * ☁️ °  ⋆  °  . ☆ ───

Sitting on the couch, watching tv, Sunmi began hearing a lot of chatter outside their dorm room doors. Looking at the clock, it was almost 12 at midnight.

11:45, to be exact. Usually they would stay out longer but she guesses someone got super drunk and had to be taken home.