𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙉

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀.

━━━ • 。° ☆ : *.♡.* :☆ ° . ━━━

"No, Mark."

Mark sighed, exasperatedly. Taeyong had been rejecting his offer for about 3 days now.

Ever since Sunmi found out that Taeyong and Jisoo started communicating with each other again, she wanted to make it her mission to show them the interest they had for each other.

And she wanted Mark to convince him on going on a double date with them.

But Taeyong thought it was a dumb idea. Besides, he didn't particularly feel comfortable about going on a double date with two of his dongsaengs.

"Why not? I think it would be good for you to go out again."

"Yes, but I don't need my younger members to try and set me up on a date with a girl I like."

"Oh, so you are interested in Jisoo - noona." Mark replied, giving him a sly smirk.

Taeyong paused his scrolling and looked at him with a small glare. "Don't be a smart ass, Mark."

"Why are you so afraid to date Jisoo? Just 7 weeks ago, you were so excited about getting into contact with her and now, you became distant about it? What happened?"

Taeyong sighed. Contemplating on if he should tell him or not.

They were getting ready for an upcoming tour and right now, Sunmi was gone to Los Angeles for a press conference involving GOLDEN.

Also, other things involving filming and interviews. So she wouldn't be back until after 3 to 4 weeks.

And in that time, she asked Mark if he could somehow convince Taeyong to go on a double date with him and her once everyone was done with their scheduling.

But when word got out that Taeyong and Jisoo were in contact with each other, the chief of media and communication had a meeting with him and Mr. Bang about potentially setting them up as kpops New It Couple.

But Taeyong politely refused. He wanted to date Jisoo because it was his choice. Not because it would further his career.

All because Taeyong and Jisoo were known globally. And he didn't want to do that. That would be selfish and conniving and he was neither of those things.