𝙄𝙑. 𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 p.1

to explain yuta's powers, he can manipulate anyone's logic and decision making by using illusions. It's called "casuality manipulation" or logic manipulation. Which is very useful in battle. It also makes him very very smart.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

part four summary: the moon coven hosts the annual spring celebration

rated: 21+

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Taeyong was always the first to wake up in the morning. Even before the servants began their duties. He was a morning person.

He yawned, adorned in only silk black pajamas, as he walked down towards his father's old room. Last night, he had heard giggling and a vase breaking which means either Ten came home with some girls or one of the younger brothers were up.

But he knew it was Ten when he heard him whisper "shut up! You'll wake up everyone!"

Pushing open the door, his thoughts were right. There Ten was. Laying naked in their father's bed with one normal looking woman and what it looked like to be a life sized fairy. She had wings and glittery skin.

Taeyong stop at the foot of the bed just staring at them almost in disbelief. But could he really be suprised? No, not really.

"Ten, wake up." Taeyong sighed out, kicking at the human girl's bare leg.

Ten groaned as he began to rub his eyes. Which caused the girls to wake up with him.

When he regained his vision, Ten peered at his brother with squinted eyes.

"Good morning, Tae." He mumbled sleepily. "Goddamnit, my head is pounding."

"That's what you get for getting shitfaced." Taeyong scolded sarcastically. "Lovely meeting your friends."

Ten looked to both sides of him and noticed the girls he met the night before were still there. Funny, he would have thought they would have left by now.

"Tae, this is jade and angel, she's a stripper fairy."

"Ladies, you don't have to go but you gotta get the hell out." Taeyong said to the women, coldly.

The two girls groaned, gathering their clothes quickly. "Thanks, Ten." Jade mumbled as her and her fairy friend quickly left.