𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙥𝙩. 2

GUESS WHO'S BACK

I am still working on my Bakugou book so you can follow that page or you can find the on this page, it'll be in one of my reading lists soon. So go over and spam that book with comments. It's seriously dry.

as always, don't be a ghost reader on here, either. I'm still upset with how many followers I've lost on this page but I'll be fine 😊

 I'm still upset with how many followers I've lost on this page but I'll be fine 😊

part two of ep. 4 summary: there has been another killing. jaemin falls head over heels.

rated: M 21+

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"Ahhh! I knew there was a reason this garden stunk of rich commoners."

Taeyong watched as his brothers all disbursed into their own thing. Of course, Ten was not with them. He was off doing god knows what.

Hendery stayed behind at home, not liking the sun that much. Or witchcraft.

And while they had some kind of fun, Taeyong started his investigation. And who better to ask about things like this than Neo City's very own Supreme.

He took his eyes off of the smiling children and saw Moonbyul, the supreme of the Moon Coven.

She had a tendency of being a cold person and a bit condescending but she loved her girls very much. And would do anything for her coven.

She got her leadership from her mother, whom she didn't have that much of a good relationship with after she turned 18 and was harnessing her powers. But after she died, she was granted her seat at the witches council and supreme of the coven.

Taeyong looked over her. She was absolutely beautiful. Like old time hollywood beautiful.

Her hair was midnight black, her eyes were bright green and golden, her skin maybe a little pale but she was still beautiful. Different mystical tattoos covered her arms and hands.

Everyone in the Moon Coven had magic tattoos all over their arms like sleeves. It helps manifest their different abilities. Each witch, though they worked together and practiced the same magic, had different abilities and strong suits.

Moon, for example, is a necromancer. She is able to command the dead and ghost. Though she cannot bring people back to life, she can communicate with ghosts quite easily.