Chapter 13

Gerard's POV 

As we walked up into the airplane Frank let go of my hand to shake the pilot's hand quickly and while they were exchanging some words, I looked around at the rest of the plane. As I looked around I noticed that their were a couple of burly guys who I assumed were bodyguards. The rest of the plane looked like a regular commercial plane, besides it looked like there was a small cupboard full of snacks. After I was done looking around I turned my focus back to Frank, who just finished talking with the pilot.

"We should probably take our seats now since we are about to lift off." He said with a sweet smile and after he got done talking the guards grabbed our luggage and put it in the overhead compartments. Frank took hold of my hand and lead me to some seats and told me the buckle up.

As I finished buckling up the pilot came over the radio "Hello Mr. and Mr. Iero, we are taking off in one minute so please make sure that you are safely buckled in and we should land in Rome, Italy around 3:30 am or so." As he's is saying this I'm a little confused as to why he thinks that Frank and I are married.

I glance over to Frank and see that he's already staring at me with a smile on my face. "Why did he say Mr. and Mr. Iero?"

"Well he asked me if we were married and I said close enough as a slight joke. I had know clue that ye was going to take me seriously, but I do like the ring to it." He said with a slightest bit of red filling his cheeks.

I laugh and say "If we were to ever get married we would have to hyphenate our last names."

"Why would we have to hyphenate?" Frank asked with a quiet giggle.

"Because Gerard Iero doesn't sound that nice." I said smiling so much that my cheeks hurt.

A/N: Hello and Happy New Year! I'm back with a new chapter and another one should be up within the week :) (367 words)