Chapter 15

Frank's POV

My mom opened the door before Gerard could reply.

"Frankiebear your here! And you brought a guest." She after pulling me into a hug.

I smile and say "mom this is Gerard, my boyfriend." Before she can say another word my father comes to the door.

"Hey son come on in." He says waving Gerard and I inside.

"Oh yes yes come inside Frankiebear! Its been too long, you said you'd visit more." My mother says giving me the side eye while guiding us inside into the gigantic marble foyer.

"I know its just I've been busy with work and running the New Jersey unit. But I to bring Gerard her to meet you guys." I say while grabbing Gerard's hand and smiling at him. Gerard was looking around taking in everything then his eyes landed on me and he smiled back.

"Do you know what Frank here does?" My father said while turning to look Gerard in the eyes.

"Uhhh yes I do." He said looking at me to see if it was okay elaborate.

"Its okay you can tell them." I said sweetly

"We actually met in the line of work. I am the head of the Way family actually.

Before anything else could be said Frank's mother let out a dramatic sign and his father through a protective arm over her.

"Mom, dad , it's okay we talked extensively about this and we both are extremely interested in each other. And we are going to tell both of our families that we are together because we don't want to hide anything."

"...as long as you guys are both into each other I guess that I don't see an issue here." My father said to Gerard and me. After he said this Gerard let out a sigh of relief then proceed to yawn.

"Thank you. I think both Gerard and I are to tired to carry on with this conversation so we are going to head the p tp bed." I say before dragging Gerard to my childhood bedroom to get some shut eye.

A/N okay don't judge me...I know that it has been longer than a month. I'm truly sorry about that. 370 words